Thread: Killer's Immigration Status Kept Secret By Home Office

Banned

Killer's Immigration Status Kept Secret By Home Office

More politically correct insanity

A couple have been refused the right to know if their son's killer has been allowed to stay in the UK, it emerged today.

The Home Office has told Wintworth and Lurline Deslandes they cannot be given the information about Saturday Hassan, who was given three life sentences last year for murdering their son Darren, 34, in order to protect the gunman's privacy.

They believe Hassan, 31, formerly of Sydenham, south London, to be a foreign national but have been told he must agree to details of his immigration status being handed over to their MP because he is currently guarded under the Data Protection Act.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011...n_1162394.html

Trusted Member
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!

a man of good character 3 life sentences total 37 yrs , is this a joke

There was a pinoy guy years ago,went into a slot-machine arcade in Soho or Picadilly,I was a kid at the time,still remember it,robbed the place,got a bit angry and burnt the people in the change kiosk alive,there was 2 or 3 of them He was released several years ago,an old man now,wasnt deported back to pinas as he said his life would be in danger and it would breach his human rights,his nickname is or was the killer from manila,catchy huh? Crazy world,or rather.......Country.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Tawi,
    I think he's still inside, serving a whole-life sentence.
    There was a spread in (yesterdays ??) Daily Express focusing on people serving whole-life sentences in the UK, and I'm sure he was featured there.

.... I was reading it over some guy's shoulder on the tube, so not 100% sure.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

is he still inside?I thought he had been released because I remember reading he was fighting deportation on the grounds it would contravene his human rights,he used to be one of Marcos'es hired hit-men disposing of his political opponents,thats how he got the name killer-from-manila

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information