Thread: Online jobs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vische View Post
    Thanks, i wish one of this days my artwork will be post on an art exhibit ...
    I know that there is no substitute for seeing a picture for real. A picture of a painting or a print is never as good as the real thing. But is there such a thing as an online art exhibition these days?

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I know that there is no substitute for seeing a picture for real. A picture of a painting or a print is never as good as the real thing. But is there such a thing as an online art exhibition these days?
    Oh i don't know much about that, i only know is exhibits here, but online i didn't know any. But yeah there's no substitute on seeing the real painting cause there you can see clearly every strokes the painter did and so on, sometimes i even touch it to feel the texture of the paint used hahaha.... but art exhibits don't allow that no touching lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vische View Post
    Oh i don't know much about that, i only know is exhibits here, but online i didn't know any. But yeah there's no substitute on seeing the real painting cause there you can see clearly every strokes the painter did and so on, sometimes i even touch it to feel the texture of the paint used hahaha.... but art exhibits don't allow that no touching lol
    i think , infact im sure there are some sites online to display your work,and it be copywrite,and can be sold there too, im not sure if its your actual work (original that you sell or the online copy, over and over again, there are also movie animation sites, iv seen from youtube, but i dont think your work is saleable there, you use their tools and for competition ect, anniboom i think is the one im thinking of but i know there are others,
    i love 3d things like that, had just a little dabble myself making short films for youtube but using 3d avaters , great fun ,

art was my favourite subject at school,painting/drawing/modeling i always came 1st or 2nd,proberbly because i enjoyed it,escape into imagination, but i havent done anything now since i was in my teens

Thread Information