Quote Originally Posted by exquisitegeeks View Post
Thanks Guys! I only got a family visit visa (valid for 6 months) but the most important thing of all is that I will be able to see and hold my loving husband again, it's been a few months since I last saw him, it's making me insane
I will definitely go back in the Philippines in July and apply for a settlement visa. I'm ready for it.. TOEIC Exam done. Everything is happening according to our plans, so we're really happy.
For all the women who replied to this thread that have plans applying for a visa, my advice is - Make sure you submit everything you got- pictures, receipts, letters, phone bills, emails, everything that will show your genuine relationship with your partner & also documents that will show your current life in the Philippines. Most Importantly, Love your partner genuinely!
Hello, My Friend Good morning, i am applying a General Visit visa too, on december 20, i only had 2 good feedback from the visa application. what you did your sponsor and yours to submit to the ECO. can you share with me more.

Thank you