Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
Maayong *Buntag [from *here] Ann ... this IS, indeed, an automated message - albeit a positive one - although, goodness knows why it was sent in triplicate!!!

Anyway, it means exactly what it implies ... "your visa has been granted" and SHOULD, now, be on its way. Congratulations in advance.

And NO, you WON'T need to be interviewed (as you'd enquired about on another thread). Evidently, yours is one of the [comparatively few] Visitor Visa applications that the Embassy has seen fit to approve on its obvious strengths.
This is my first time to apply a general visit visa. Arthur! no interview from me, the processing so quick, i apply december 20, 2011. i will posted soon the table of contents how do i work our documents so people who wish to apply a general visit visa, they will be granted too, and no more hassle interview from the ECO.

Dancing with joy!! Arthur, i still could not believe i be granted. my heels cut when i go to the vfs centre, and when i go home i slept airport for 1 night. and now i receive a reward, i feel now i won a lottery jackpot.