Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
1.Transient / self-limiting insomnia occurs in people who normally sleep well and is due to stress, jet-lag, or shift work, for example. Regular sleeping habits are the answer - no daytime naps / siestas, don't go to bed until you feel sleepy, try not to eat or work in your bedroom, consume less caffeine, try a hot milky drink . Don't exercise late in the evening ( although sexual activity can result in good sleep afterwards ). Putting the radio on a timer - up to an hour - of quiet music, jazz if you like it, or even a talking programme, can help you to drift off to sleep. If you still can't sleep, get up and do something relaxing, then go to bed when sleepy again. Try to minimise extraneous noise such as sibs sharing the bedroom, or buy earplugs so you don't hear the cock crowing . Try not to worry about lack of sleep, you're probably getting enough !
Hi Doc Alan the professional knows the best

I think I am belong to number 1. I go to bed usually at 2 or 3am but always fall asleep around 5am. I get 7-8 hours of sleep everyday which I think is normal, Its just my sleep hour is abnormal . I really want to get to bed earlier so I can wake up early and do more stuff during the day rather than start my day in the afternoon. As I always wake up late, I then miss breakfast and always eating late lunch, I get so hungry in the evening and eat a lot before I go to bed. So i think its one of the factor why I can't sleep early. I really need to change my lifestyle asapSomehow, I'll try to follow your advice.

Thanks a lot for your useful comment Doc. Your always much appreciated.