Thread: My first snow! Yay! lol

My first snow! Yay! lol

hello everyone... it has been more than 2 months now since I left Philippines... the paperworks and the joy of having my visa approved was really awesome. I spent christmas and new years here for the first time with my fiancee. and now valentines day soon also our wedding date. today it snowed and eventhough it is night it doesnot look dark outside. I have not been going out so much. I don't go to work yet. No friends yet. I wish I could make friends soon. Living in the UK is really different in Phils. big difference. I need to get FLR visa extension in a few months soon. I wonder if those kind of application can possibly get denied. I feel I will start the real life in the UK when I get to go out like having a work and meet new friends. as of now, i'm at home still on vacation I feel. I wonder if there are pinays here who are new in London like me and I can make friends with. message me. ok. takecare

Hello msmaganda welcome to this friendly forum.. im sure you can met here a lot of friends...i'm living in devon soon, hehe... i fly end of march..

Hello Ms. Maganda and Miss Ann,,, Happy Sunday!!!

Not sure at the moment, east midlands, rice farm or manila
    Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll make friends soon enough. Just take your time and don't rush, its important you fell comfortable with what ever you're doing. I made the mistake of trying to force things on my wife too quickly. London is a big place anyway so I'm sure you'll start meeting people soon.

Oh yes one very important thing, don't eat yellow snow!!!
    It's been emontional

Quote Originally Posted by aronbabev View Post
    Hello Nora, have a nice sunday to you as well and my darling say hi to you. hope you had a great sunday.... keep us posted on your settlement visa application.

goodluck

Anna & Stephen.

enjoy the snow while it last

Enjoy the snow while it's here. Build a snowman. Take some pics to share with the folks back home.

I hate snow.

Trusted Member
    Hi msmaganda.

I think a lot of Filipinas find life a little strange and lonely here once the initial novelty of moving countries and being with your partner has worn off.

There are lots of London members on the forum, so keep posting about looking for friends so that they will notice and hopefully contact you.

It is important that you let your partner know about your feelings so that he can help you to meet other Filipinas and also look out for work, maybe part-time, to give you some outside interests away from the home.

In another couple of months the beautiful (and warmer) season of Spring will arrive, and your surroundings will seem a lot more cheerful. Then on to Summer, and you'll see what a really pleasant and even hot country England can be, with lots of things to do outdoors.

hello msmaganda

enjoy the snow and go out lots of filipino everywhere in the uk
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1984 View Post
    Hello msmaganda welcome to this friendly forum.. im sure you can met here a lot of friends...i'm living in devon soon, hehe... i fly end of march..
    thanks so much Ann, good luck on moving to Devon, I googled it and it's way far from london. ouch. tc

Quote Originally Posted by aronbabev View Post
    Hello aron, happy sunday too! today we took alot of pictures of me walking in the snow.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by subseastu View Post
    Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll make friends soon enough. Just take your time and don't rush, its important you fell comfortable with what ever you're doing. I made the mistake of trying to force things on my wife too quickly. London is a big place anyway so I'm sure you'll start meeting people soon.

Oh yes one very important thing, don't eat yellow snow!!!
    Yep, i'm sure i'll start meeting people soon, I just need to be patient. regards to your wife. and happy snow day!

Hi Msmaganda,

Where abouts are you in London??? Im from Greenwich, 10 mins to waterloo. We can meet anytime if you want. we could also roam/ walk around Central London at the same time for me to stretch out. hehe... Not working at the moment coz im pregnant so we could hang out if you want. Just sent me message or add me in FB.

Cheers,

Myla

hello myla, i'm in willesden... i am also available anytime, i dont go to work. hope to meet you soon. my fb account i'll message you. kkk

Quote Originally Posted by milesaway1113 View Post
    Hi Msmaganda,

Where abouts are you in London??? Im from Greenwich, 10 mins to waterloo. We can meet anytime if you want. we could also roam/ walk around Central London at the same time for me to stretch out. hehe... Not working at the moment coz im pregnant so we could hang out if you want. Just sent me message or add me in FB.

Cheers,

Myla

Thread Information