Thread: Greece starts building border fence with Turkey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Greece starts building border fence with Turkey

Talking about borders with Scotland, Greece is building a fence with Turkey

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Too late all the asylum seeking dross have legged over for years. A squad of men with baseball bats would be more effective.

Respected Member
    The Greek and Turkish hatred of each other is still present today. A few years ago I was in a taxi from Rhodes airport to my holiday home. Across a narrow channel of water I could see a land mass just a few miles away.

I asked the taxi driver what it was? In barely intelligible English he said "istookey" or something like, then he wound down his window, spat out of his window and said " No, is F***ng Tookey" ....then I knew what he meant He then went on to complain about America selling weapons and Jets to Tookey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    The Greek and Turkish hatred of each other is still present today. A few years ago I was in a taxi from Rhodes airport to my holiday home. Across a narrow channel of water I could see a land mass just a few miles away.

I asked the taxi driver what it was? In barely intelligible English he said "istookey" or something like, then he wound down his window, spat out of his window and said " No, is F***ng Tookey" ....then I knew what he meant He then went on to complain about America selling weapons and Jets to Tookey
    I remember a few years ago being at a friends house his 8 year old and pals were playing a board game Risk or something to do with countries and they were coming up with Brit slang names for different nationalities - frog, kraut, greaseball etc. They got a bit stuck with Turkey then one piped up "Filthy Turks" !

Thread Information