Thread: flights to cebu

flights to cebu

Hi, anyone tell me a good travel agent in the uk. wanting a return flight to cebu from manchester (direct). Been with qatar couple of times but for some reason cannot get on their site must be having problems... Any good travel agents??????

hi there did not know you could get direct,

yes you can fly direct with qatar. they are the only ones you can fly direct with... they are excellent. been business class and economy.... there is no first class on their planes to the philippines only business.... but its superb..... but cannot get on their site tried all day..

wow amazing nobody can answer my question!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Takenoprisoners View Post
    Hi, anyone tell me a good travel agent in the uk. wanting a return flight to cebu from manchester (direct). Been with qatar couple of times but for some reason cannot get on their site must be having problems... Any good travel agents??????
    It may be confusing people since there are no direct flight from UK to Philippines.
    It's necessary to make a stop somewhere and take another connection, either with the same airline or with another.

At this time of year why not check out the various airline carrier sites for prices then use this info with your local travel agent to secure their best deals?

Have you tried using skyscanner:-
    http://www.skyscanner.net

Of course there are many others, prices recently have been changing quite regularly.

Respected Member
    Qatar just announced that they are suspending the Doha-Cebu route from March 27th due in part to the ridiculous RP taxing system.

Looks like all flights will be UK-Doha-HK-Cebu or UK-Doha-Manila.

Apparently that's 5 euro carriers now dropped Cebu in the last few years is there anyone left? (KLM gone too)
    Last edited by BoholoX; 23rd February 2012 at 02:48. Reason: spelling

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Takenoprisoners View Post
    wow amazing nobody can answer my question!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We generally use

http://www.pic-uk.com/en/

I did wonder why qatar stop flying to Cebu, I have always used Qatar and flew from Manchester-Doha-Cebu. Now I have just booked using Cathy Pacific flying from Manchester-Heathrow-Hong Kong-Cebu.
    The parking charges at Heathrow and the cost of fuel up and down the country means it is cheaper to drive to Manchester, park there and fly from there rather than Heathrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    .........The parking charges at Heathrow and the cost of fuel up and down the country means it is cheaper to drive to Manchester, park there and fly from there rather than Heathrow.
    I think I'd better check that out. Good thinking Rory

I have flew from Gatwick and Manchester with Qatar to Cebu, the parking charges in London are a lot higher that Manchester. Off the top of my head two weeks parking at Gatwick was a £100 and Manchester was apron £60. I am flying out for 1 month in April and York to Manchester is not far at all so it was a no brainer for me. Plus I drive an XKR and the best I can get on a long trip is 23mpg.

hoodaki are doing £433 to manila i put in aril 16 to june 30 and got that price from heathrow do you know if you went by coach you save lots from leeds its 63 return

Been looking at various airlines manchester to cebu.... cant seem to get a return flight for one adult and child under 2yrs for anything less than 1200 pounds....!! that seems rather expensive to me.... anyone done this trip for less ???????????

Thread Information