Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello, newbie here offers help, advise

Newbie (Restricted Access)

hello, newbie here offers help, advise

hi, i'm a male newbie member here from manila, philippines, i have accidentally found and am glad to be a member of this website. all i can say is that while there are many successful marriage with a filipina, the other side of the coin is that there are many filipina who will marry just to get out of poverty since philippines is a very poverty stricken country.

past and present, i have had many filipina girlfriends, i don't think that there is any problem is filipina would just marry to get out of poverty but there are those filipina who are really bad, e.g. gold diggers, those who will depart after arriving at your country, those who got ill will, those with bad attitude, these filipinas are the ones you guys should avoid. i do assume you cannot really spot someone especially if you're not familiar our culture and our way of living here. sometimes just by personally conversing with someone i can easily spot these types as to whether they are really worth the effort or not.

if anyone want some advise on filipino women, then maybe i can help...

Filipina a born survivor!

welcome to the forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jameskirk View Post
    i do assume you cannot really spot someone especially if you're not familiar our culture and our way of living here. sometimes just by personally conversing with someone i can easily spot these types as to whether they are really worth the effort or not.
    Sometimes we get idiots signing up to this forum, and you jameskirk fall into that catergory quite nicely. You are peddling too many stereotypes. I bet you think the UK is in America don't you? Do you actually know what an ILR is? If we want advice, we certainly won't ask you.

Now run along little boy, theres nothing here for you to see.

i don't think i'll be asking your advice about filipino women, but if i ever get klingons in my loft, leave us your number and i'll give your Communicator a buzz captain

Arrow

hi, i'm a male newbie member here from manila, philippines, i have accidentally found and am glad to be a member of this website. all i can say is that while there are many successful marriage with a filipina, the other side of the coin is that there are many filipina who will marry just to get out of poverty since philippines is a very poverty stricken country.

past and present, i have had many filipina girlfriends, i don't think that there is any problem is filipina would just marry to get out of poverty but there are those filipina who are really bad, e.g. gold diggers, those who will depart after arriving at your country, those who got ill will, those with bad attitude, these filipinas are the ones you guys should avoid. i do assume you cannot really spot someone especially if you're not familiar our culture and our way of living here. sometimes just by personally conversing with someone i can easily spot these types as to whether they are really worth the effort or not.

And this is a mere example of idiocy and stupidity...

Poverty?

Have you been to inner Bradford old boy? They'll marry an Ethiopian just to get out of there

Unlike us in the West;
    1) Filipino's are highly educated (leave school being able to do reading, writing, maths), speak many languages (our kids can't even speak English),
    2)are happy with what they have got, in the West we are always replacing, and throwing world resources away we are supposed to share with the rest of the planet (but are greedy and don't),
    3) the West is basically Bankrupt, Philippines is not, as they keep bringing in $Billions of Western money,
    4) 90% of Western people are in debt, Filipion's tend to live with what they have,
    5) Western folk work as little as possible for more money, Filipino's work much harder for less money.
    6) Filipono's respect family, other people, and surroundings, we in the West tend not to give a

Now ask yourself, who is better off? If the meaning of poverty means Filipino's, I'd rather be one of them any day than a Westerner.
    Keith - Administrator

I think what you just said here is what you are! Think carefully on what you are saying about us!

YOU ARE A F*****G HORRIBLE, SICK & MAD! SO GET LOST RETARD!

This bloke needs help badly!!
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Poverty?

Have you been to inner Bradford old boy? They'll marry an Ethiopian just to get out of there
    Unlike us in the West;
    1) Filipino's are highly educated (leave school being able to do reading, writing, maths), speak many languages (our kids can't even speak English),
    2)are happy with what they have got, in the West we are always replacing, and throwing world resources away we are supposed to share with the rest of the planet (but are greedy and don't),
    3) the West is basically Bankrupt, Philippines is not, as they keep bringing in $Billions of Western money,
    4) 90% of Western people are in debt, Filipion's tend to live with what they have,
    5) Western folk work as little as possible for more money, Filipino's work much harder for less money.
    6) Filipono's respect family, other people, and surroundings, we in the West tend not to give a
    Now ask yourself, who is better off? If the meaning of poverty means Filipino's, I'd rather be one of them any day than a Westerner.

tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

are you seeking for an advice or what? o just making a mess of the filipina women here in the forum we are not gold digger here...think what you say about filipina women ok?

oh, my hubby just read ur post i think he believes.....that u are an

Nice guy eh? Look at yourself in the mirror first, are you a psychic or a psycho? I wish I could beat you up for putting us "Filipinas" down.
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Hey Jameskirk!!!!

Carefully on what you are saying about us!
    As i Knw the Men filipino are MUKHANG PERA....

:bluegrab:

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisirene View Post
    As i Knw the Men filipino are MUKHANG PERA....

Careful on what you're saying dear
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

I dont Care...

it is the other way around..you guys are user!.kapal...

Quote Originally Posted by Conchita View Post
    it is the other way around..you guys are user!.kapal...
    Who?

You are a category of a MORON

U betta hide now EJEIT
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

Filipina a born survivor!

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge... Others just gargle.

Golden shower anyone?
    Keith - Administrator

Golden shower?

Sounds like yellow

Really you don't want to know hahaha

sounds like the guy has the IQ of a MANC

Got yer back
    Keith - Administrator

thats fraud,,, everyone knows it should be scouser !

Anyway.....should be GEORDIE
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisirene View Post
    Who?

not all filipino men...but i bet he is one of those...(manggagamit!)

Nothing Left For Me To Say Ha Ha Ha Ha
    JAMESKIRK YOU STARTED WORLD WAR 3 HERE

I'd like to apologise to JamesKirk
    ....but I won't ya daft
    Keith - Administrator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information