Well, I did a search and added her on Facebook (sometime around Spring/summer 2010) as she seemed very interesting, we had things in common and of corse she looked lovely! She accepted my request , but nothing really happened there, though I would have certainly made some comments on her photos especially when she came to London last April! Anyway, she happened to send me a message on Filipina cupid (formerly Filipina heart) in October 2010 and I said, I think we're already friends on Facebook (I didn't even know she was on the website!)! So we had some looks on each others profiles and had lots to talk about. We first chatted on Yahoo in November 2010 and she came here in April 2011 with her mum and sister for some courses at an art college in London, so of course we met up a few times. We became boyfriend & girlfriend last July and have just met over the last weekend & last night in London and Kent as she stopped over for a week with her mum and sister on the way back from Czech Republic. I'm currently saving to go over there as soon as I can/when the weather is ok to go.