Thread: any one know about this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi All,

Now u have myself & Maricel worried..Maricel recieved her visa in sept 2006 and arrived in the UK oct 2006 and she doesn't have cfo,as this wasn't pointed out to us,also we got the passport ammendment and it wasn't pointed out to us then.What issues is likely to arise from this and is it something that can be done when we back to the PH.Is this likely to affect things in the future when we apply for ILR ?

Salamat

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
    Hi All,

Now u have myself & Maricel worried..Maricel recieved her visa in sept 2006 and arrived in the UK oct 2006 and she doesn't have cfo,as this wasn't pointed out to us,also we got the passport ammendment and it wasn't pointed out to us then.What issues is likely to arise from this and is it something that can be done when we back to the PH.Is this likely to affect things in the future when we apply for ILR ?

Salamat
    Hi Blueberry! Maricel is lucky. Maybe the immigration officer was negligent. If she go back to Philippines, she may not be lucky to have another irresponsible imigration officer.hehe. and then she will be stopped at the airport, your travel will be delayed. She has to have the seminar when you visit philippines. You may check the cfo website: http://www.cfo.gov.ph/
    I don't think it will affect her application for ILR coz such document will be applied in UK Home Office.
    The CFO sticker is only needed before you left philippines as a fiancee/wife of a foreign national. I think the system took effect last 2005.

Thread Information