Hello everyone!!!
I'm back, I know, it's been awhile lol! My husband and myself has been so busy. If I could recall it right, my last post was 2 months ago on a holiday with him here in the Philippines.

Well, just to give you guys a rough idea of what have I been doing..

Firstly, I'm now a proud, happy & very much contented Mrs of my lovely husband Mike. We got married on 6th December '11!

Secondly, I had to do everything after a month, eg. marriage certificate (NSO & local) & waited for ages because the local certificate came from Cainta, then I requested that I will be the one to register the copy to a provincial office which is located in Antipolo City. Again, I have to wait for 2 weeks until it will reach NSO Quezon City which is the main office for a final authentication.

Thank God after almost 2 months since the wedding, I got a copy from NSO, which, is a very vital document.

And it was really! I did my IELTS general training module while waiting for it & when I got the authenticated marriage cert., I hurriedly applied for a renewal of passport (to change my civil status).

You guessed it right! It's another 2 weeks of processing though it's a fast track! 7 days the DFA claim excluding weekends of course but it really felt like eternity

Oh I forgot, before DFA, I did a seminar for CFO SMEF office in Katipunan which was very convenient for me as I was close to the area. I got the certificate of attendance then brought it with me at the DFA.

So moving on, at last, I emailed VFS to book an appointment (I made sure mike's documents had arrived before doing so) & now, I'm anxiously waiting for Tuesday to turn up & lodge my application by the way I availed their VIP lounge service

Hope I'll make it this time again guys! I'll definitely let you know the outcome! Thanks for reading my bit & hope you are all doing well.

Chel xx