Thread: Email from VFS

Email from VFS

Hi Guys
    My wife after almost 7 weeks waitimg has received the following 2 email from VFS.
    Dear MARY GRACE,
    Your processed visa application reference no.,,,,,,,,,,,,, dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 03/06/2012 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
    Dear MARY GRACE,
    A decision on your Visa application reference number:,,,,,,,,,,,, has been made by the British Embassy. Your application has been received at the UK Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Not wishing to jump the gun but can we celebrate

Yay! atlast you heard from the embassy. here wishing you a very good news I'm sure its approved

hope I will be next

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Better to wait until your wife has her passport.

I'm not being negative, but VFS has no idea about the visa decision. These are standard auto-generated messages about the process status. The Embassy will not inform VFS on visa decisions.

Fingers crossed now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Better to wait until your wife has her passport.

I'm not being negative, but VFS has no idea about the visa decision. These are standard auto-generated messages about the process status. The Embassy will not inform VFS on visa decisions.

Fingers crossed now.
    Your processed visa application reference no.,,,,,,,,,,,,, dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 03/06/2012 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
    We had that same messages but never did get a message from the embassy itself (like Derby Princess) stating that our visa had been dispatched. We therefore had to wait till we got the parcel back from them and look into it......and of course the visa was in it, just no definite message from the embassy which just goes to show how hit or miss they can be when releasing visas and issuing notifications to their "customers".

I can only assume that there isn't a standard procedure for ECOs on notification to applicants when releasing visas or if there is then they don't all abide by it.

Hi Guys
    My wife after almost 7 weeks waitimg has received the following 2 email from VFS.
    Dear MARY GRACE,
    Dear MARY GRACE,
    A decision on your Visa application reference number:,,,,,,,,,,,, has been made by the British Embassy. Your application has been received at the UK Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Hello Marco, basing on the email from VFS. I cannot sure if is a Visa. you not recieved any messages from UKBA-Manila Visa Hub?

All i know UKBA will inform you if visa is dispatched shortly. or Congratulation you got Visa!
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

When I applied for my visa...I did not receive any of the VFS email or text update (since I booked for the VIP). It was frustrating really and I was so nervous that thu might not grant me the visa but fortunately, I was granted a visa for less than a month only.

Receiving an email from the VFS is not really a guarantee that a visa can be granted because the VFS itself doesnt have any idea of what is happening with the application...

But have faith...and be positive, it will come soon without you expecting it just like what happened to mine...

Thanks Guys
    Champagne on Ice for a while longer then

Banned
    Thanks Guys
    Yep, it seems that if it is a Spouse visa application then the odds are in your favour.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1984 View Post
    Hello Marco, basing on the email from VFS. I cannot sure if is a Visa. you not recieved any messages from UKBA-Manila Visa Hub?

All i know UKBA will inform you if visa is dispatched shortly. or Congratulation you got Visa!
    Hi Ann,

Last friday (March 2) I got an email from UK Visa Application: UKBA Manila Visa Hub (Ref: xxxxxx)

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

Do you think, I will surely have a visa? or I will wait and see my passport until I will get my docs/passport back to me? I track it online and it says that it will be delivered tomorrow (hopefully).

I hope all our sacrifices with this application will be over very very soon..
    ADAMGRACE

Quote Originally Posted by GraceAdam View Post
    Hi Ann,

Last friday (March 2) I got an email from UK Visa Application: UKBA Manila Visa Hub (Ref: xxxxxx)

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

Do you think, I will surely have a visa? or I will wait and see my passport until I will get my docs/passport back to me? I track it online and it says that it will be delivered tomorrow (hopefully).

Your message is from the UKBA. They made the decision on your application.
    It's clearly stated in the message "Your visa will be despatched shortly".

It means you have been granted your visa and it will be sent soon.

Messages from VFS never give any indication about visa status only process status.

So you can both celebrate.

Well done and congratulations

Banned
    Hi Ann,

Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Your message is from the UKBA. They made the decision on your application.
    It's clearly stated in the message "Your visa will be despatched shortly".

It means you have been granted your visa and it will be sent soon.

Messages from VFS never give any indication about visa status only process status.

So you can both celebrate.

Well done and congratulations
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THANK YOU SO MUCH TERPE

Once I will get my docs and passport back to me. (soon) I will surely share here on what are the things I've/We've been through when we processed my fiance visa application.

Thank you so much for everyone here who helped us with our concern. Our road was so rough when we processed our application but I'm glad it's over and we made it!

God bless us all xxxxxxx
    ADAMGRACE

Banned
    Once I will get my docs and passport back to me. (soon) I will surely share here on what are the things I've/We've been through when we processed my fiance visa application.
    Title : To Hell and Back (by GraceAdam)

With a long chapter on Theodolite....

Hi Ann,

Congratulations Grace and Adam

It's A BIG YES!! You Got Visa!! Dance with JOY!!
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    Title : To Hell and Back (by GraceAdam)

With a long chapter on Theodolite....

LOL absolutely right Lastlid! It was a nightmare. errrrrrrrrrrrrr They let us waited for 48 years! When I took my second exam at Pearson (PTA) the result was very quick (1 day release) but with them 6 months and counting...I'm glad we will not deal with them anymore...
    ADAMGRACE

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1984 View Post
    Congratulations Grace and Adam

It's A BIG YES!! You Got Visa!! Dance with JOY!!
    YAYYYY!! thank you so much ate Ann
    ADAMGRACE

Yes Grace Adam congratulations to you both

Newbie (Restricted Access) Lyresh's Avatar
    Grace and Adam ... Congratulations! God Bless you both

Och ... I've popped the cork already, Marco - because I'm fairly certain it'll be a POSITIVE result - Cheers!

Grace & Adam ... at lo~ong last, you can relax and open your bottle!

Again, Cheers!

Thanks Arthur I hope your right and cheers

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Thanks Arthur I hope your right and cheers
    Hi bigmarco,

I just want to ask what was the result of your wife's application when she receive the email above?

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    Hi bigmarco,

I just want to ask what was the result of your wife's application when she receive the email above?
    Hi She was refused unfortunately and we are in the process of appealing

Hi She was refused unfortunately and we are in the process of appealing
    I hope she will get her visa soon. It is such a pain in the .... (sorry for the word).

I hope she will get her visa soon. It is such a pain in the .... (sorry for the word).
    So do I! And DON'T be sorry for the [unmentioned] word ... this whole visa malarkey (just to be with the person we ) really IS a HUGE - and expensive - pain in the

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    So do I! And DON'T be sorry for the [unmentioned] word ... this whole visa malarkey (just to be with the person we ) really IS a HUGE - and expensive - pain in the
    I do agree! Its unfair much really because I have seen a program in the telly when I was in the UK last year about illegal immigrants (pakis and indians) got caught by the border agency working and living in the UK. The agency cant even afford to remove them out of the country. Too soft on them illegals but giving BURDEN to people who wants to be legal. Grrrrr!!!

Too soft on them illegals but giving BURDEN to people who wants to be legal. Grrrrr!!!
    And I'm in full agreement with this statement. Not only Indians, Pakistanis and other assorted non-Europeans ... but thousands of Eastern Europeans who, unlike most Filipinos, either can't understand - or have no intention of learning - a word of English, yet cannot be deported as long as remains part of the EU.

Indeed! I once went to Peterborough with my fiance to do some little wander and shopping, when it comes to buying me stuffs he always let me face the till so I can practice me self on facing people and don't get shy or intimidated. I never knew that the lady in the till in Newlook was a POLISH, took ages before I got out of the shop cos she couldn't understand what I'm saying. Anyway, charge to experience eh?

Thanks alot and your right its a pain in the . Frustrating times but we are both remaining positive. As far as I'm concerned they and their silly ECO's are merely delaying the inevitable.

Thread Information