Hi to all...

I'll just express my opinion on this..I hope no one would be offended..

Anyway, this thing that some of you are proposing (car stickers, banners, etc.) is a nice idea ..but the problem with this is it would cost money and time to be able to do that. The forum doesn't require members here to spend money, the forum runs from Keith's own pocket though and only get donations once in a while but that's not a requirement. Unless someone would be willing to shoulder the production cost of these, it's possible.

It's not that easy too to have a combined group and have a common association with other groups because we would require another set of admins/moderators for that and set of people to do the communications among these sets of organization..and as everyone here knows, running a group is not that easy. Not everybody has a lot of free time for handling a bigger and wider responsibilities just to maintain the association.

I don't want to discourage everyone, but I'm just saying the things that would make this difficult to achieve. I've seen Keith work on his 2 forums and his websites, and it's not that easy. Lots of things to do and whenever the servers break down, it's really a major problem for him.

These are just my opinion, Keith may have his own say on this though. But for me, it requires a lot of responsibilities and a great effort..and at the moment, it's quite impossible to do it.