Thread: bored

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    oh congrats girlwhere in uk r u?me in a spouse visa.how do u like uk?
    In England how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    I am on my spouse visa and i could work legally by now but problem is hubby wont let me at present.I am doing the household chores and walking 8 miles once a week stuff like that.I am also learning some hobbies like cross stitching to help me entertain myself.what i want to as well is to meet other people and to make friends outside our house but afraid to be rejected .people here is not as friendly like in philippines.not all.but anyway as what i said its a matter of getting used to it
    People here are all friendly next door neighbors are so friendly.... i got lots of invites to spend time but i tend to reject them as i still feel un secured outdoor with out my better half.... and also the mum of my daughters classmates are all nice they initiate first to have a conversation.
    i also met one of TJ fiancee whose in contact to a 26 y/o filipina.. and i feel bad about him cuz i felt she is a scam... she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful plus the fact that she dont have cam???? when they are chatting.... it could be male pretending a woman...
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

mmmm.........

[QUOTE=tiger@tigress;25190]

... she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful...

I'm from Cagayan de Oro & lots of women here are from the City of Golden Friendship! It can never be denied that we are all beautiful & classy!!!

Louella
    Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans... - John Lennon

[QUOTE=Louella;25220]
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    .. she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful...
    I'm from Cagayan de Oro & lots of women here are from the City of Golden Friendship! It can never be denied that we are all beautiful & classy!!!
    Louella
    Plese dont get me wrong its not wat i mean what i mean is that the photo looks like downloaded from internet...one of her picture are wearing two piece bikini that looks like a cover of a mag... doesnt look Fil tooo...
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

[QUOTE=Louella;25220]

... she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful...

Louella
    go for it t lou
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

In England how about you?

People here are all friendly next door neighbors are so friendly.... i got lots of invites to spend time but i tend to reject them as i still feel un secured outdoor with out my better half.... and also the mum of my daughters classmates are all nice they initiate first to have a conversation.
    i also met one of TJ fiancee whose in contact to a 26 y/o filipina.. and i feel bad about him cuz i felt she is a scam... she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful plus the fact that she dont have cam???? when they are chatting.... it could be male pretending a woman...
    people from cagayan de oro are beautiful,right girls?.and plus you really cant tell whats the situation about that girl from cagayan de oro and that man you`re on about.by the way have you brought with you your daughter from PI,girl?If i were you i shouldnt reject the offer because they`re just trying to be friendly i guess
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Thread Information