Thread: need advice pls...

need advice pls...

my boyfriend is living in a caravan. he usually use the address of his brother in many transaction like in his bank details. he will sponsor me to have a visit visa in uk what address will i going to use. Is it the caravan site. Do we need to get the letter from the owner of the site where my bf caravan is located. thanks...

where is the address of his brother?

He use the address where recently he living now. and made explanation letter for you accommodation. to understand ECO.
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

Hi ate rhema, firstly, Do you intend to live in the caravan with your bf or in his brother's house? you mentioned that your bf uses his brother's address in his bank details, I assume all of his other documentation has his brother's address on it? If so, then you have to use his brother's address for consistency. If his brother owns the house then he need to write a good letter confirming that you are OK to live there along with the copy of the deeds and other mortgage documentation. If his brother is renting, then the letting agent will have to write a letter confirming the size of the house, the availability and adequacy of accommodation along with the copy of tenancy agreement and utility bills.(I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

Hope this helps.

Juvy

Your b/f should supply a letter of sponsorship giving information on either his immigration status or if British Citizen etc.
    Also he needs to give a brief explanation of the relationship between you, the purpose of the visit and it's timing and also where you will be staying.

If your sponsor (b/f) is going to provide financial support for you or if he is going to pay for your travel expenses etc then he will need to provide evidence of his ability to do so for the duration of your planned trip. This will mean supplying supporting evidence such as 6 months bank statements and payslips and/or evidence of sufficient cash savings.
    The accommodation will need to be outlined of course, but this will not hold the same level of importance for a visit visa as it would for a settlement visa.
    It will be up to you/your b/f/your b/f's brother to decide and agree the place where you will stay. Wherever you finally decide to stay it's advisable to show that you have permission from the landlord(s) if it's a rented property. That applies to both your b/f's caravan and/or his brothers house. The brother of your b/f will also need to confirm his knowledge and his permission for you to stay there if that's what is finally decided. You will not need to secure any other special permissions, but proof of address may be needed (such as utility bills, bank statements etc).

The circumstance you mention appear quite complicated and will need careful management and a good supporting sponsor letter.

Please do not make any visa application that includes false information.
    Doing that would severely impact any further visa applications.

thanks juvy. we will live in his caravan and the CRiS of his caravan was address also in his brothers house. he dont have any bills coz he pay to the owner of the caravan site and he did not get any receipt from that...

rhema,
    Other very important aspects of your visit application will be to show very clear evidence that you have sufficiently strong ties to your home country to return before the visit visa expires.

i will make a letter that im a law abider citizen i never disobey any rules here in the phil. and when i was working in taiwan i have police clearance from phil. and taiwan and state that my daughter is the reason why i need to comeback here in the phil. and we dont want to break any rules coz we have plan of applying fiance visa after my annulment...

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Please do not make any visa application that includes false information.
    Doing that would severely impact any further visa applications.
    tell a lie, your visa goodbye
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thread Information