.....proud to share my little ones baptism last 4th of March. I got problems in downloading my photos & now with the help of Steve r. it works. I'm a happy bunny now.

It was sleet on that day in the Midlands but turn up bright later that day. It's a big day for our little Edjay Star. It's not an extravagant celebration as what us Filipinos normally have. I choose my very close classmates from HS way back home as godmothers who now lives in the UK. One lives in Bedford & one in Manchester. Too bad to some of my close friends & officemates way back in the Philippines as they live in Dublin & one in Scotland (whose 3 mos pregnant). But we still communicate each other thru facebook & exchange text & phone calls from time to time. My husband's side too, he's bestmate as one of the godfather and his bestmate's mum. Me and my hubby decided to have it as simple & blissfull but we will have our post baptism gathering in the Philippines for my family to see Edjay Star in person.

I put on the Skype for the family in the Philippines so that they can see my little one before we go to church. It was a very peaceful ceremony. Too bad we are not allowed to take a photo/video during the ceremony but all in all, it was indeed a nice one.

Here it is:

11 weeks old

made my own keepsakes for the godparents

made my own invitation

made my own thank u card

Thank you for viewing and most of all I'm so greatful to Steve r.'s help to sort out my pic uploading problem