Does anyone know of PROPER sports teams in & around the south east that are predominantly Filipino? I need to make sure I don't forget to speak Filipino so I'm looking for regular face-to-face contact with speakers of the lingo. My friends back home have forgotten all about little me so I need new, actual friends, lol. I've tried chatting but my online friends have now all gone home so obviously I just end up even more homesick! I joined a local volleyball team but their level of commitment to the sport was a little too low for me & the team eventually disintegrated. Plus the fact that they're a little too overly social so since I'm not much of a party kitty, that part didn't work. Not that bad, I suppose, since volleyball is not my actual sport. I play basketball & badminton mostly but also love mountain biking, martial arts & a lot of other sports. No way near awesomely competitive (since I stopped for the last few years) which is why I can't join the local all-Brit teams. Any pointers/suggestions/advice? Thanks in advance!