Thread: Theresa may is speaking the language of migratory sense

Theresa may is speaking the language of migratory sense

article from the not so young, Jimmy Young

OPINION polls consistently reveal that unrestricted immigration into our crowded small island worries large numbers of Britain’s population.

The Home Secretary’s proposals will probably be attacked as racist. They are not and neither is she.

On the contrary she should be praised for proposing practical ways to tackle problems which threaten social cohesion and, in particular, our education system

http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/311755
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    Much of the problem was created by the last Labour government and Gordon Brown’s cynical policy of open-door immigration for political gain. Grateful immigrants make grateful Labour supporters.

Never a truer word spoken

but she,s still targeting the wrong people like our partners the problem is europe they dont pay we do

The £25700 she is talking about wont stop the pakis, Indians, Bangladeshes and the Somalians from coming here. They have more money than we do. Unlike the whites race they stick together and they will sponsor their own.

Trusted Member
    That is correct....and print their own supporting documents, plus visa if necessary.

Respected Member
    I will going to fight this ruling, and i will take to it to the european parliament if i have too . Whatch out Mrs May you have a fight on your hands. Our children left in the Philippines and other countries are the losers. It wont stop the people she is trying to stop coming to uk. It will make them more determine to come. It will be the straw that breaks the camels back where this government is concerned. The quicker we chuck em out the better!!! They must be many british men wanting to bring to uk there wifes and children, unless you are earning £40,000 or more you can forget it. This is the time to unite i hope i can count on forum members here for support if needed.
    SHELDON

Trusted Member
    You can certainly count on my support.

Of course many of the s who's fiddling of the system has brought this clampdown about call themselves 'British'.

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon1 View Post
    I will going to fight this ruling, and i will take to it to the european parliament if i have too . Whatch out Mrs May you have a fight on your hands. Our children left in the Philippines and other countries are the losers. It wont stop the people she is trying to stop coming to uk. It will make them more determine to come. It will be the straw that breaks the camels back where this government is concerned. The quicker we chuck em out the better!!! They must be many british men wanting to bring to uk there wifes and children, unless you are earning £40,000 or more you can forget it. This is the time to unite i hope i can count on forum members here for support if needed.
    SHELDON
    Count me in

AN HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE

Respected Member
    WHEN MRS MAY GOES TO BED AT NIGHT SHE KISSES HER KIDS GOODNIGHT. WHAT RIGHT DOES SHE HAVE TO DENY ME, A BRITISH TAX PAYER THAT SAME RIGHT. i AM NOT ON SOAP STAR WAGES OR A SENIOR POLICE OFFICER. WAKE UP MRS MAY, LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY!! PLEASE LOOK HARDER AND DEEPER. SEE WHAT SUFFERING YOU WILL CAUSE......

Trusted Member
    I hope you send that to her...stupid out of touch waste of space politician.

Banned
    She just wants to be able to turn round and say that this government has reduced net immigration. I perceive that she doesn't really care how.....

Banned
    Still no indication as to who exactly will be affected by the extension of the time requirement for ILR or the raising of the bar for the testing for English language. Alluded to, yes, but no detail as yet. With the "language" of Jimmy Young's article in mind, imagine if any kids involved have to start sitting English Language tests too. Or do they already have to?

if they want to reduce the population, start by kicking out the estitmated 1 million !, yes 1 million illegal immigrants in the UK.

next the about 'abuse of the family visa' what abuse, what is she talking about , does she mean the sham marriages virtually all the sham marriages that i and dedworth have posted about are a European woman coming to the UK to marry some non european guy. so where is the abuse by the british citizen? who will suffer because of Mays propsed minimum income, this will not effect sham marriages by europeans in the uk. its a take..
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    if they want to reduce the population, start by kicking out the estitmated 1 million !, yes 1 million illegal immigrants in the UK.

next the about 'abuse of the family visa' what abuse, what is she talking about , does she mean the sham marriages virtually all the sham marriages that i and dedworth have posted about are a European woman coming to the UK to marry some non european guy. so where is the abuse by the british citizen? who will suffer because of Mays propsed minimum income, this will not effect sham marriages by europeans in the uk. its a take..
    Spot on Joe. Nice one.

Typical Politicians in my opinion going after the easy/ soft targets instead of the real culprits. As lastlid says this is just about her being able to turn around and say the government have reduced the net immigration figures and to hell with the victims. As to the minimum income requirement this will again affect the innocent because the scammers will obviously be able to find a way round this.

Trusted Member
    The scammers will continue to scam.

If my mate writes a letter saying you can rent my house and my other mate says he's giving me a job paying 50 grand a year....

Jimmy Young's attitude typifies that of many old fogeys who base their argument on the sheer prolificacy of illegal immigrants coming here from the likes of the Indian sub-continent and Pakistan - more often than not, with their extended families in tow - at the expense of the British taxpayer. But I'm sure he'd soon change his tune if he *landed up in some care home (*which, at the age of 90, cannot be all that far off!) being nursed by smiling, hard working Filipinas, cheerfully prepared to constantly replace his diapers, wipe his and dance attendance on his every whim ... with scarce a word of complaint.

Banned
    He is in fact 91 this year........wow, definitely not so young....

In the words of the great Frankie Howerd, doesn't tempus fugit!

Trusted Member
    I never could stand the bloke...and had assumed he was dead.

Seems like a certain graW has replied to that Express article.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    I'm sure he'd soon change his tune if he *landed up in some care home (*which, at the age of 90, cannot be all that far off!) being nursed by smiling, hard working Filipinas, cheerfully prepared to constantly replace his diapers, wipe his and dance attendance on his every whim ... with scarce a word of complaint.
    Know something, I once went out with a Filipena lady who lives in the UK, and she works in a care home, on shifts which would make many baulk.
    As far as men was concerned, she was a right barracuda, the relationship lasted two dates before I got sick of being used as a free ATM/subject for her billions of photos to put on her facebook, but one thing was unquestionable - that she was committed to the old folks in that home. I saw her cut her day off short to go in because people were ill, and all she would have had to do was pretend her phone was off....but she didn't.

Same thing another ex (I know, I know) who is Indian. She is a staff nurse, and works mad hours (As many nurses do), and for her, sleep is something that happens "sometimes".

Did either of them complain? No, never as far as I was concerned. In the case of the Indian lady though, she and I never stopped being amazed at the number of people ready to give racial abuse, at the same time she is approaching them with a needle

Indeed Jimmy Young, you really need to wake up and smell the coffee. Plonker!

Thread Information