Hi guys I have just arrived safely here in England this morning. It went smooth from checking in at NAIA to UK Border at LHR. I had tough time saying goodbye with my family in the Philippines yesterday but at the same time I was very excited to see my hubby and didn't get much sleep on plane. It was raining and freezing cold when I arrived, Brrrr..

I lived here for 5 months in 2009 and since I returned to Philippines, nothing has changed really. I missed the cool breeze, clean roads, disciplined people (in most places), traditional british foods and ofcourse my hubby

Hopefully when the weather is good this week , my hubby and I will pop around London town, Brighton, Top of Boxhill and Windsor Castle.. wooo exciting I still can't believe I'm finally back to England after all the hurdles and at long last we are twogether again

I've had one of the best days in my entire life today. I stopped for a moment , felt the cool breeze, closed my eyes whilst my hubby's holding my hands, mmmm perfect. It feels so great to be back