Sorry guys i need more help as usual, i will be recieving my husband documents in few days, it was delayed bec of holy week :( but as soon as i get the documents i will have finishing touches on my papers then off i go british embassy manila.

first help i need is i am wondering if renting a room in a house where there are other tenant is considered overcrowding? my husband is renting a room in a five bedroom house, and there are other two tenants who live by themselves ( not couples ) and the landlord who is most of the time out of the house. I am just quite worried of this although i have look into the UKBA page regarding overcrowding. I guess i am panicking.

second, my husband monthly income varies as he is on hourly rate, and this is being asked on the form online, how can i state this? should i just give the lowest to average income he gets monthly or should i used the P60 he had last year to calculate his monthly income?

third, once i done my online form, i know i need to pay for the visa fee and book my appointment for submission of documents. I am aware that the visa fee has increased to 826 pounds. At what rate should i follow when i pay this fee? does the embassy has special rate or should i follow the rate from the bank where i be paying?

please help me as i am not certain with what to do, ill be more confident if i have at least some idea as to how your done your application..