Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do foreign men just like dark girls?

do foreign men just like dark girls?

plz dont be offended!

my gf says that foreign men like dark ugly girls and thinks they like the dark skin as its exotic?
    i did tell her the dark girls are not ugly,so any dark girl that comes within a mile of me she checks to see if im looking at them,which is amusing as there is alot of them! lol its funny how the mind of a woman works
    also most guys from there prefer light girls to dark girls,and thinks its funny as my gf is light with a foreign bf!

oh a post to read

whats a dark ugly girl , oh is your g/f talking about .. ooooh becareful now,,, dark skinned filipina's , can't be not seen many ugly filipina's .. lots of them ? where in the uk ??

my my old friend malc, lives in the land of the rising sun now. use to say about arab men "women are for babies, men are for pleasure"

Your girlfriend is obviously uneducated in that area then.

And do you always go reading parts you obviously know you shouldn't, and then spouting off in public what you seen? No better than one of these low lives that sell crap to the papers. I bet you go around reading everyones diaries as well.
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Your girlfriend is obviously uneducated in that area then.

And do you always go reading parts you obviously know you shouldn't, and then spouting off in public what you seen? No better than one of these low lives that sell crap to the papers. I bet you go around reading everyones diaries as well.
    Always straight to the point "our" kid...

I have only a small comment to make in regard of the original post...

"""NO COMMENT !!!"""

This is too profound for my way of thinking .
    I have been scratching my head on this one for a while, and I have splinters under my fingernails now....

you mean i shouldnt go there win2win?how was it i was allowed there?

and u edited me why?

Because I am the owner of the site, and my job is to ensure a happy forum, and people posting snide remarks from information they know is not supposed to be publicly available are irresponsible.
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    plz dont be offended!

my gf says that foreign men like dark ugly girls and thinks they like the dark skin as its exotic?
    i did tell her the dark girls are not ugly,so any dark girl that comes within a mile of me she checks to see if im looking at them,which is amusing as there is alot of them! lol its funny how the mind of a woman works
    also most guys from there prefer light girls to dark girls,and thinks its funny as my gf is light with a foreign bf!
    Is your gf a filipina?she musn`t say that.She really has a limited knowledge about it.I am dark doesn`t mean I am ugly my hubby said he loves my color
    Does your gf thinks that she`s more beatiful than dark girls?Blimeyshe`s just insecure
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

maybe she just said that because we try harder to make our skin fairer/whiter as we Filipino find it beautiful and attractive someone that has a whiter complexion so i also wonder sometimes what foreigner really likes about us is it really the skin color or the way we are?maybe she herself find it ugly based on skin color...having a fair complexion in the Phil really makes you look richer and very beautiful set an example that all those popular tv icon are half breed mostly having a foreign father... actually i am as well as wondering about some irony about skin color like we in the Philippines we find someone that is white very beautiful as naturally we are brown in nature while in here (england) all products i could see is tanning they really find it very very attractive to have brown skin ...and they making there white skin brown they love being brown and darker...same for me i find whiter people attractive ....i guess we just like and want the things we don"t have
    Filipina a born survivor!

I agree with eljean 100% . I remember in Philippine movies, if the actress portrays the role of ugly woman, they will make her skin black/dark & her hair into afro-like. In Philippines, most people are brown that's why we think white are more attractive. Here in uk, most of them are white so they find brown/dark attractive. I think we find rare beautiful.

london well away from those people up norf
    I just presumed its on the status.

In the years gone by when people in the UK if rich would want to show they did not have to work so would be pale ie didn't work in the fields as a labourer and would go to powder them selves so they were as pale as possible.
    More recently a tan showed you were not chained to the office desk or stuck behind the till, and could go out in the sun shine or afford plenty of holidays abroad.

In phill, india etc it still appears to be the other way round.

Opposites Attract !!!

Quote Originally Posted by eljean View Post
    maybe she just said that because we try harder to make our skin fairer/whiter as we Filipino find it beautiful and attractive someone that has a whiter complexion so i also wonder sometimes what foreigner really likes about us is it really the skin color or the way we are?maybe she herself find it ugly based on skin color...having a fair complexion in the Phil really makes you look richer and very beautiful set an example that all those popular tv icon are half breed mostly having a foreign father... actually i am as well as wondering about some irony about skin color like we in the Philippines we find someone that is white very beautiful as naturally we are brown in nature while in here (england) all products i could see is tanning they really find it very very attractive to have brown skin ...and they making there white skin brown they love being brown and darker...same for me i find whiter people attractive ....i guess we just like and want the things we don"t have
    thats very trueIt reminds me when hubby was with me in watsons in philly i was looking for a block and white whitening lotion and he was quite surprise and told me i dont have to be white because girls in uk spend a lot of fortune trying theirselves to be tan and us having natural tan skin are being blessed.in philippines there are whitening clinic and over the counter bleach and whitening soaps and etc.to make skin fairer.her everything is just the opposite everything got tanning clinic and tanning lotion so i stick to johnson`s baby lotion as i dont want tanning lotionI dont know what would be the result if I used themit makes you wonderanyway they said balack is beatiful wh`re not really black doh

Filipino's are brown, British girls are orange

Keith - Administrator

Filipino's are brown, British girls are orange
    what more can i say?

I love the colour of my wife and of our friends who are so called darker, many of those I hear spouting off in their dislike of colour spend a lot of time on the beach trying to get like it (odd that hu)
    I'd rather regret something I tried which didn't work then regret not trying something at all
    LEEDS

what makes me laugh is some brits spend money on getting a sun tan or fake tans, while in pinoyland they advertise products to make their skin lighter

crazy world maybe people want what they haven't got

scouser kieth whats a dead cert to make me some

Dead ones never win

http://www.system-banker.co.uk/ will make you money the easy way.
    Keith - Administrator

once you've had asian you dont want caucasian hahahha

Go talk to Micheal Jackson.He knows all about this subject

Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    Go talk to Micheal Jackson.He knows all about this subject

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    I just presumed its on the status.

In the years gone by when people in the UK if rich would want to show they did not have to work so would be pale ie didn't work in the fields as a labourer and would go to powder them selves so they were as pale as possible.
    More recently a tan showed you were not chained to the office desk or stuck behind the till, and could go out in the sun shine or afford plenty of holidays abroad.

In phill, india etc it still appears to be the other way round.
    I think this is one issue that we inherited from the western culture and from our Asian country neighbours (China,Japan). Having a white complexion in Filippines means you are in the high/middle class of the society. This is quite a shame, because it reflects a confused culture identity of us filippino.
    There is no white filippino, we are brown and I am one of those filippino who are proud of my complexion.

My girl is white she was born in Maasin.Shes not middle class.Shes farmer class White is just genes there.Her dad is white and hes from Cebu.Anyways I'm a kind of pale blue colour.Its cold in Scotland.Takes me a long time to go white in the sun. Talking about what colour people is just c**p. Unless they have been Tangoed! Love that orange picture. Having banter about country and town attitude is more fun. What about people in Manchester..?Ask Win2Win

Yeah yuk, so many orange women in the UK!

I've always like brown......all the women I was with in Liverpool were dark.....although this usually vanished if they ever got near soap
    Keith - Administrator

Arrow

I've always like brown......all the women I was with in Liverpool were dark.....although this usually vanished if they ever got near soap
    ...Boss, their colour vanish before or after...?

Banned
    I used to bleach my skin before, whitening lotion etc. but my hubby said brown is sexy! No wonder why celebrities spray tan
    I still want to have whiter skin

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    After a beach holiday with my filipina fiancee, she said "Oh no! I'm so dark! Everyone will call me negra!". I was really surprised by that. She's a gorgeous colour. And there was I, trying to get as dark as possible! As Hilda said, we find whatever is rare beautiful. AndyPaul is also right about the economics of it. In Asia, pale means rich enough not to work outside. And in Europe, tan means rich enough to go on holiday! Personally, I think filipina women are beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen an ugly one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    I think filipina women are beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen an ugly one.
    And even the ugly one (if such thing exists) is well fit for

page 3....

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen an ugly one.

http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups...ngeyetest.hcsp

I'd say this one is pretty ugly

Keith - Administrator

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information