hi everyone, i hope u have a good day!

Im Kimmi, 25 yrs. old and a filipina..I was searching on the net on ways on how I can get a successful fiancee visa in UK and then i found this site..I am glad that I logged in and i do enjoyed reading threads here and of course I do hope that soon I'll be the one posting a successful fiancee visa too..This is really a great site!

Btw, here's my story..Ive met my bf on the net last March 17, 2007 and from then we chatted almost everyday using the yahoo messenger..and talked sometimes using the phone connected to the ym..
We also applied for a visit visa last May 2007 so I can go and visit Scotland for a holiday and since we havent meet yet we cannot apply for a fiancee visa right away and unfortunately my application was denied..We were really upset that time so we tried to look for another ways for me to be there..
When we look at the UKVACS requirements for the fiancee visa it says there that we need to meet personally, so he needs to come here in the Philippines since I was denied for a visit visa.

He will come here in August 6, for a 10day holidays..and we already booked at the hotels and planned what we're going to do..but still we dont have enough idea yet on what we need to prepare for my applicaton..

The questions we have in mind is these:

1. He will be here for 10days by next month, will it be enough to show as an evidence that we meet personally?
2. About the evidence of being together, like the pictures, does he really need to have pictures with my family members and with our engagement?
3. What is better, to marry here in the Philippines or in the Uk for secure aproval of my visa?considering the fact that he can only stay here for almost 8days and the processing for the civil wedding is almost two to three weeks because of the marriage license..
4. Will it affect my application for a fiancee visa because I have been denied for a visit visa before?
5. Is it ok if I apply for the fiancee visa let's say by September 2007 after we meet?and our relationship is only 6 months by then..is there any time frame a relationship should be before aplying for a visa?

These questions really makes us worry and since I do not have anybody here to ask about that..
I really need ur help in enlightening me and my fiance with this matters..

Anyways, Thank u to everybody who made this site possible..A big applause..It really made filipino - british relationship easier..Thanks and more power!

Desperate,
Kimmi