after my wedding iprocessed all the legal docs.and got my flr...soon after that i look for employment which i luckily found one just after few days...a chinese buffet restaurant in a front house....they said i will be on trial (which is ok for me and dint expect any contract or papers yet) and they are only looking for a part time which is fine with me, i started with 6 hrs.for a week and then slowly escalate to 9,12,15 and so on....sometimes 21 this time i asked my husband of whats going on bec.im on my 6th weeks already and they havent offered me a contract yet .....i am doing the waiting,cleaning and etc. coz they dont want u too have a single minute without doing nothing,but for me its still fine.....then i just decided to look on internet about self employment to pay tax,and etc...coz i want it to be above the board and to clear my self.....then my employer had another business in different place which is a cafe and they send me there to work as a kitchen assistant,it was a bit hard for me at first coz its a brand mew environment again and a whole new job from what im doing in restaurant (and again it was ok with me coz i adopt easily to any sorroundings)...oooppps i almost forgot to mention that while im doing the waiting in the restaurant,we are ALLOWED to get the tips that the customer gave us...we need to give it to the management and if we take it they call it STEALING!! and last wed.one of the customer called me for my tips,and my manager called me and send me to the cooler room to get something but the customer waited for me and put it on my hands.....but at the end i still gave it to the management.....yesterday they told me i will be working from 10.30 a.m till 10.30 p.m with 2 hrs.break.......and i got home 11 p.m and my husband was damn worried about me bec.its too late in the evening....when i told them what my my employer told me.....that 10:30 a.m-10:30 p.m they will only pay me 35 pounds bec.every chinese girl that is working there is only getting 35 pounds per day......as i was expected my husband was so angry......i was also crying bec.i was on my feet for 12 hrs.wating,cleaning and tidying....for only 35 pounds........so pls.tell me what to do.....coz my husband says its better to talk to them and tell my rights and blah blah.....i know its hard to find a job now adays but i am really feel used and ause....any comments and advice will be most welcome!!!! thanks for reading