Thread: Hello Kababayan!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Try to call this Jobcentreplus Telephone number 0845 600 0643 (8am - 6pm Monday to Friday).
    Before coming to UK, I always think about homesickness as my husband is a Long Distance HGV Driver who seldom goes home (once a month) But I was lucky to join him in his lorry for 2 months. That's made me happy since I have seen most of countryside from Southampton- Glasgow. After 2 months, I made my hubby a CV and helped him applied to other company and luckily he has a good job now and come home during weekends. We're both working now with same day-off.
    I wish you could find a job soon. For me it was hard to find a job before as you need to follow the British Standard I applied as Payroll Accountant but was failed because I need to take sage 50 although I had experience 3 yrs accountant, I applied IT Support and employer said I need a certificate of ECDL etc., I had job offered in Electronics which I had decade of experience but it's near London. Good pay but house rent is expensive
    I am planning to study while working

Hi Singkit and welcome to the forum. My wife Louella's aunt lives in Leeds and she is a nurse. She will be coming to visit us this weekend and I'll try to put you in touch with her if you've got a yahoo ID. I'm sure my wife would like to chat to you as well
    Iain.

hi pennybarry sorry to disturb you ( i share this id name with my husband ) ok lang sa kanya! I am from laguna too is that sta rosa in laguna too? thanks and good day? By the way, im from san pedro laguna originally

I missed this thread after posting week ago. I just wanna thank another set of people from this forum, giving me encouragement and some good luck Please let me thank these people namely: Hilda Danao, PennyBarry, IainBusby, AndyPaul, flomike and his wife. Thanks guys! I will do everything you just told me about finding a job. As of the moment...no good news yet. But I will...soon....I hope...Just so glad I feel am home in this forum.
    A winning horse doesn't know why it runs in a race.
    It runs because of the hits of pain.
    Life is a race. God is your rider.
    So if you're in pain,
    then think God wants you to win

Thread Information