Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Can I Go To England?

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    re: psychology degree

I agree with wot Joe said .. . in fact 2 b a Clinical Psychologist, you'll need to get a PhD,
    Yo be a Psychiatrist, you'll need to go back to the drawing board and start a medical degree!

Many of the folks who work with me selling telecoms here are Psychology graduates lol!!!

Maybe consider teaching? if you like that idea then it could be a good route for you coz i know that you could come here as a "highly skilled" worker

Banned
    Aira,
    If you are in Italy and holding Schengen Passport, I think you can find a job here. Our company is hiring workers from Schengen countries like Poland, Portugal,and Spain.

i'm not so sure that she could use HSMP (Highly skilled migrant programme), as for Teachers it available for All posts in England covering compulsory schooling !!!, psychology i wouldnt have thought was compulsory, also i think you might need experience of teaching in the uk, but if you do qualifiy for HSMP, you dont need a workpermit to work here. try a online HSMP calculator like

http://www.hsmp-services.co.uk/point...calculator.php

see if you quailify

funny thing is my wife doesn't ! and shes a doctor with 2 degrees

Smile

Hello Aira! If you're Interpreter experience is long enough and you think you can qualif for the Highly Skilled Programme of UK Immigration, you can apply for that. Also, try to look for some Law Offices or Court Offices and apply to them directly. You can tell them about your relevant experience in Italy. Just try.

Btw, are an interpreter of Italian to Filipino and English and vice-versa? After all, there are many Filipinos here but not going to jail tho. THere are also Italians.

ooooppppsss...I guess we're having confusions here..

Sis Peanutz is the one who had worked as an Interpreter and now in Italy and the one who's asking this question is Aira who was graduate of Psychology..

can somebody help me check if I am right? I got confuse..

help....

How Can I Go To England?
    Same as all other immigrants....start in Nigeria, move up to Morocco....get in a boat...land in spain....the authorities transport you to France.....the French put you on Eurostar......VOILA!!!! You're in the UK!!!
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Same as all other immigrants....start in Nigeria, move up to Morocco....get in a boat...land in spain....the authorities transport you to France.....the French put you on Eurostar......VOILA!!!! You're in the UK!!!
    How can I get out of this country ? they want to come in, i WANT TO GET OUT....WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL PARKING ATTENDANTS ALL CAME FROM THE SAHARA....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ginapeterb View Post
    How can I get out of this country ? they want to come in, i WANT TO GET OUT....WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL PARKING ATTENDANTS ALL CAME FROM THE SAHARA....
    So, if you don't want a parking ticket and not pay any congestion charges get yourself a camel.........

Around earl's Court, the parking nazis go out in packs of 3...
    Witnessed one incident last march, a bloke with a disabled sticker could not make himself understood because of the sudden language barrier, the lack of common sense, humanity and sheer single-mindedness. Tried to intervene on his behalf, but this particular warden wasn't having none of it.
    The bloke's "crime"???? Unloading his wife's wheelchair....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ginapeterb View Post
    Why does The Eagles Hotel California come to mind......You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    haha

Respected Member
    you can apply for a tourist visa but you cant work.

if you apply for a fiance visa, you come over, get married then apply for flr. once you are granted, you can start work. then you could save up. once you think you have enough on your savings then you can go back to the phils.

this is the best way i could think of, unless of course someone has a trick up their sleeve.

good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information