Thread: How Can I Go To England?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Aira! Make him miss you so much and long to be with you. then he will propose and you can apply for fiancee visa. hehe. or maybe he needs to save money first for your future then he can get you from Phil. it's so hard to come here in UK if you don't apply as a nurse or the likes... what sort of job do you intend to work?

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Quote Originally Posted by hilda_danao View Post
    Hi Aira! Make him miss you so much and long to be with you. then he will propose and you can apply for fiancee visa. hehe. or maybe he needs to save money first for your future then he can get you from Phil. it's so hard to come here in UK if you don't apply as a nurse or the likes... what sort of job do you intend to work?
    I have a degree in Psychology so contrary to the first reply here, I am not a prostitute. Anyway, the reason why I want a work visa is that we don't intend to settle in the UK. We just think that if we both work there, we can save up and buy a property here in the Philippines.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Aira View Post
    I have a degree in Psychology so contrary to the first reply here, I am not a prostitute. Anyway, the reason why I want a work visa is that we don't intend to settle in the UK. We just think that if we both work there, we can save up and buy a property here in the Philippines.
    The best thing you can do is get your fiance to marry you apply for spouse visa and get in UK to work, save money and go back to PHIL, that may solved your problem. There is no much easier way than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aira View Post
    good you earned a degree in psychology, but thats been the degree many students have chosen to do here, my neice has just passed her combined psychology/french degree, even i nearly did an open uni degree in psychology, there is no shortage of students with that degree in the uk, and infact the OU told me something like 70%+ of students dont get a job which is relevant to thier psychology degree.

not much demand here unless its in Clinical Psychology or Psychiatry

Thread Information