Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ako visa naa na!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ako visa naa na!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all those paranoid days thinking about the result of my visa, I finally got it on July 10 which was exactly 2 months since i submitted application.

As mentioned in my previous posts, I was worried why there was no result of my application on the 7th week when others got their visa in just 4-6 weeks. Fiance did phone the embassy and he was told "no decision yet". So we just put in our minds to better wait until 3 months before another follow up.

But anyway, those paranoid days are now gone but being covered by the feeling of excitement !!! Things happen when they are less expected hehehehe

Thank you everyone for all those encouragement, about having more patience in waiting for the result. I know you did understand my feelings as you were in the same situation as me when you were also waiting for your result. Thanks a lot to this forum. I did follow everything from members tips, advice and experience.

To all members thank you especially to Sir Joebloggs, Scotsfiancee, Eljean, Chrisirene,Andypaul, Briank and most especially to Boss Keith. A million thankssssssssssssss.............

silver13

Such a great coincidence when you told me to be more patient in waiting and that there might be news with my visa on July 10....It did come true.............

It was 4:00 in the afternoon when I arrived home from the market and sister informed me that 2GO just phoned saying that I have mail and needed to be picked up. Upon hearing the news I knew it was about the visa. On my way to 2GO office, i was happy but at the same time afraid that it could be refusal or interview.

When I opened the envelope I saw the passport and immediately looked at each page. I was so happy when I saw the visa on page 5 of my passport. I then phoned fiance and told him the great news. He was at work and was very happy of what he heard but surprised too as he thought result would be on August.

I know yours will be released too, soon. Goodluck.........

By the way, it was sent by TT Services not VFS.

congRatulationS

welcome to the uk
    Filipina a born survivor!

Congrats Ebony!!!

hmm cannot click on smilies !!! (must be the proxy i'm using ? )

but great news ebony .. :o)

Congrats!!!! and hurrryyyy you will miss the weather
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

congats!!!and it was really a great news after all those efforts!!!

Congrats!!! Welcome to UK soon

[SIZE="5"]Congrats! Bring all your jumpers or jackets as you will adjust to the UK weather. Especially when you are planning to stay here until December. But,ofcourse, it's nice and warm when you're cuddling up with your finace'. Welcome to UK

Congratulations

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    congrats

congrats and well done ebony and welcome to ukmore filipina invading uk
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Smile Congratulations!!!!

Hi Ebony

That is great news :-) Hopefully Annie will recieve hers soon :-) Annie told me the news today while talking on the phone. Hope God brings you both a wonderfull future together and England is not too cold and miserable for your liking :-) Mmmm it has not stopped raining since Annie went back to the Phil, maybe it is trying to simulate your rain season here at the moment.

Good Luck and welcome to the UK :-)

Ingat

Paul
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

Gang! congrats gyud finally naa na imo visa. Akoa pud unta.. hehehe
    There is only one happiness in life...
    TO AND BE D ...

london well away from those people up norf
    congrats and welcome to the land of the rising taxes

Thank you guys....................

Thanks a lot for everything. If it wasn't for all your support I wouldn't have been successful with my application. A million thanks to all.

This week, I'm going to Cebu for the CFO. Really excited to fly to UK..............

Quote Originally Posted by silver13 View Post
    Hi Ebony

That is great news :-) Hopefully Annie will recieve hers soon :-) Annie told me the news today while talking on the phone. Hope God brings you both a wonderfull future together and England is not too cold and miserable for your liking :-) Mmmm it has not stopped raining since Annie went back to the Phil, maybe it is trying to simulate your rain season here at the moment.

Good Luck and welcome to the UK :-)

Ingat

Paul
    Thanks Paul and Annie.......
    I'm sure you will receive your visa soon. I dont think you have problem with it as Annie had been to UK before. She even managed to get a visitor visa so would be much easier with fiancee visa.
    Goodluck to you both. We have not finalized my flight sked yet but hope to see you in UK soon.
    God Bless
    Lenny

Quote Originally Posted by prettyd30 View Post
    Gang! congrats gyud finally naa na imo visa. Akoa pud unta.. hehehe
    When diay ka nag apply? According sa mga members sa forum, wala pa daw nagfail sa mga applicants nga ni follow sa advice gikan sa dinhi. I'm sure well prepared ang imo application kay naa gud ka sa forum!!! heheeh
    Bitaw, a little patience pa and of course prayers kinahanglan pud. Goodluck..................

when is your flight?
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    When diay ka nag apply? According sa mga members sa forum, wala pa daw nagfail sa mga applicants nga ni follow sa advice gikan sa dinhi. I'm sure well prepared ang imo application kay naa gud ka sa forum!!! heheeh
    Bitaw, a little patience pa and of course prayers kinahanglan pud. Goodluck..................

Hi ebony! I went to Manila 5th july nagkita mi ni gracia didto gitabangan ko niya kay wa man koy alamag anang lugara. Nagsubmit ko atong 6 jul 8:15 akong appointment 7:30 naa na ko didto sa Phil. AXA Bldg. mas maayo gyud kung magpappointment before muad2 para less hassle unya dali ra. Ako ra ang nagdala ug sang katutak nga docs nagkatawa silang tanan naku pero keber uy ako man sad ang nauna sa ila...hehehehe So far ok man ang akong pagsubmit kompleto man tanan. Dali ra ko nahuman. Sugod na ang kulba! Congrats gyud day, kanusa ka maglarga, magsingapore air ka? Iupdate bya mi ha...

Thankful gyud ko ani nga forum uy kay wa ko gabalik2x didto. Perte pa ra bang layuoa ning amo. Daghan man gud ang gipabalik kay kulang ang ilang docs. So for those who are still preparing for their applications try to read all the threads coz it'll help you a lot. To gracia143 goodluck sa pagsubmit gang... ngee as if wa ta gatxt2x hahahahaha
    TO AND BE D ...

Hi

Hi Ebony! Congratulations...the sacrifices has paid off and good luck to the journey you are about to embark with your partner. We are all very happy for you.

And to Pretty Joy...hehe thanks a million for all the kind words and the encouragement. I cannot imagine how I am going to be able to survive without those. Thanks again...I will look forward to getting those texts again as i am sure i would be needing them in the next two months...
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Hi ebony! I went to Manila 5th july nagkita mi ni gracia didto gitabangan ko niya kay wa man koy alamag anang lugara. Nagsubmit ko atong 6 jul 8:15 akong appointment 7:30 naa na ko didto sa Phil. AXA Bldg. mas maayo gyud kung magpappointment before muad2 para less hassle unya dali ra. Ako ra ang nagdala ug sang katutak nga docs nagkatawa silang tanan naku pero keber uy ako man sad ang nauna sa ila...hehehehe So far ok man ang akong pagsubmit kompleto man tanan. Dali ra ko nahuman. Sugod na ang kulba! Congrats gyud day, kanusa ka maglarga, magsingapore air ka? Iupdate bya mi ha...

Thankful gyud ko ani nga forum uy kay wa ko gabalik2x didto. Perte pa ra bang layuoa ning amo. Daghan man gud ang gipabalik kay kulang ang ilang docs. So for those who are still preparing for their applications try to read all the threads coz it'll help you a lot. To gracia143 goodluck sa pagsubmit gang... ngee as if wa ta gatxt2x hahahahaha

Sus, grabe pud ako experience adtong pag apply nako. Ako ra gud gitan-aw sa uban applicants kay sila maihap lang ang documents nga gidala. Non-settlement man pud to kasagaran ila. Ang uban sige pangutana ngano daghan daw ko dala, smile rman ko! Nagbayad pa gani ko addtional 200 para sa courrier kay daghan daw ayo ako papel. Halos dili gani dawaton nila hahaha.
    Bitaw, ingon tong encoder, karon dili na daw daghan ang ipasa sa mga applicants di pareha sa una, Pero wa ko nituo oi kay daghan gud naa sa forum therefore dili ako ra daghan dala.......
    Goodluck nimo....... I know positive pud na imo result. Sugod nlng count sa kalendaryo. heheh
    Goodluck pud ni gracia. Hala noh daghan na ta bisaya sa UK pohon

Million Thanks!!!

Sus, grabe pud ako experience adtong pag apply nako. Ako ra gud gitan-aw sa uban applicants kay sila maihap lang ang documents nga gidala. Non-settlement man pud to kasagaran ila. Ang uban sige pangutana ngano daghan daw ko dala, smile rman ko! Nagbayad pa gani ko addtional 200 para sa courrier kay daghan daw ayo ako papel. Halos dili gani dawaton nila hahaha.
    Bitaw, ingon tong encoder, karon dili na daw daghan ang ipasa sa mga applicants di pareha sa una, Pero wa ko nituo oi kay daghan gud naa sa forum therefore dili ako ra daghan dala.......
    Goodluck nimo....... I know positive pud na imo result. Sugod nlng count sa kalendaryo. heheh
    Goodluck pud ni gracia. Hala noh daghan na ta bisaya sa UK pohon
    Thanks so much gyud Ebony! It helps a lot to know that there are people out there who are really sympathetic and all nice, who have all been really helpful by sharing all the informations needed and giving moral support to each other. Grabe gyud unsa na lang kaha og wla mo dinha. To everyone out there, thank you...by the way, I will be lodging the application on Monday. I cannot get an appointment through the website as it has been fully booked and was scheduled Tuesday but I would storm inside Phil AXA building (ala) without the appointment slip. Hehe kidding aside...but yeah, I am getting really nervous and a bit worried. Any way, I hope I would get the visa soon just like you Ebon.

Red face

Ooopppps sorry for that shooting smilie...have clicked the wrong one..

Thanks ebs! Samot na ni si gracia maglukdo gyud ni sa iyang docs. Pila na kapages ang chat gang? Maglunop gyud ang mga bisaya sa uk rong tuiga.. hehehe

Manding! Good luck day..
    TO AND BE D ...

Thanks ebs! Samot na ni si gracia maglukdo gyud ni sa iyang docs. Pila na kapages ang chat gang? Maglunop gyud ang mga bisaya sa uk rong tuiga.. hehehe

Manding! Good luck day..

Hi Prettyd30. Sori karon pa ko reply. Didto man gud ko Cebu for the CFO. Kapoy kaayo kay daghan tawo. Pero ok ra kay naa na stamp ako passport. Humana man ka sa CFO noh?
    Speaking of chats, Sus maoy nkdaghan sa ako application. More than 500. Ako man gani giibanan ug 5 ka petsa kay arang daghana na gyod.
    Flight nako sa Aug. 21, sus hadlok baya oi first time international flight. Pero sagdi lang, hangad-hangad ra gud, hilak ug di na matabang.

Respected Member
    Many congratulations Ebony!!!

Hope you have a good trip to England, but before you go, eat lots of our food especially our fruits and then perhaps bask in the sun. It will be a new life and different from the Philippines, but exciting nonetheless

Thanks Liliput39
    I am on a fiancee visa. Is return ticket required?

Respected Member

Hi Ebony

Thanks Liliput39
    I am on a fiancee visa. Is return ticket required?
    I am not quite sure, it has been a while since I dealt with matters like this, which I am really really glad. They seem to have made it more complicated and expensive nowadays , confusing even! Hope it is sunny when you come, then you can appreciate England's beauty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information