Thread: IMPORTANT READ THIS 'Statement of intent: Family migration'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    too much to read...am going to post my ILR this week how it will affect me?...

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    It won't affect you at all Grace..you would lodge your application before the said effective date
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    It won't affect you at all Grace..you would lodge your application before the said effective date
    good to hear thought i need to take this english test aside to life in the uk test...no worries then

good to hear thought i need to take this english test aside to life in the uk test... no worries then
    None at all, Grace ... regardless of the length of time you're kept waiting for the result. Although, hopefully, that won't be too long.
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 30th March 2016 at 23:18. Reason: Merged two of my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    None at all, Grace ... regardless of the length of time you're kept waiting for the result. Although, hopefully, that won't be too long.
    have to agree with you sir arthur....though still thinking of using premium. If theres available slot this june might as well do premium so less stress of waiting
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 30th March 2016 at 23:32.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    have to agree with you sir arthur....though still thinking of using premium. If theres available slot this june might as well do premium so less stress of waiting
    Grace, you need to check for available slots immediately for PEO if you want to do that. Mari told me she only got a slot for July at Croydon and nothing from Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, etc. She lost the slot she was aiming for June at Cardiff in just 2 weeks!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Mari told me she only got a slot for July at Croydon and nothing from Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, etc. She lost the slot she was aiming for June at Cardiff in just 2 weeks!
    I lost the slot in matter of minutes while putting my daughters name , no avail slot for JUne with cardiff , bristol ,solihull, sheffield and croydon but Good God !!... we got the appointment 2nd of JUly ...I'll make sure I'll bring all the documents whether they need it or not , such an expensive fee to pay for a wife of a '' British National''
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

wow! thanks rayna. i have question for u but i dont knw if u knw but i just want to knw ur opinion, im abt to apply my ILR this JUne so now im collecting all the rqmt's i needed and i have a baby who's a british by birth , do u think i need to submit her Birth Certificate even thou she's a british?
    thanks

hi gparry,
    same as me, OH! my GOSG!!!! im abt to apply as well my ILR this June, but im planning it to be done last week of June bcoz i'll wait the payslip and bank statement of my husband this end of june....
    will u also going to submit the birth certificate of ur child eventhough ur child is a british? thanks .. hope u can reply to me...

Quote Originally Posted by mjwoz View Post
    hi gparry,
    same as me, OH! my GOSG!!!! im abt to apply as well my ILR this June, but im planning it to be done last week of June bcoz i'll wait the payslip and bank statement of my husband this end of june....
    will u also going to submit the birth certificate of ur child eventhough ur child is a british? thanks .. hope u can reply to me...
    might as well yeah and his primary school place letter from council. I got all the documents now ready just reviewing the application form. I got no worries about the new rules just this english test which i thought i need to take. Can't be .... to sit on the test as i've got practical driving test next month. Too much to think about

might as well yeah and his primary school place letter from council. I got all the documents now ready just reviewing the application form. I got no worries about the new rules just this english test which i thought i need to take. Can't be .... to sit on the test as i've got practical driving test next month. Too much to think about
    thanks for that gparry...yup too much to think abt...so when are u planning to apply ur ILR?
    Last edited by mjwoz; 12th June 2012 at 13:22. Reason: spelling

thanks for that gparry...yup too much to think abt...so when are u planning to apply ur ILR?
    will post it before friday...or do premium if lucky enough tho get an appointment this june but then £400 pounds is a lot of money to consider. Thats one bloody LV bag

will post it before friday...or do premium if lucky enough tho get an appointment this june but then £400 pounds is a lot of money to consider. Thats one bloody LV bag
    well as they said to those who used the premuim, its worth to pay more rather than u feel those sleepless night and worrying abt the application.
    if u dont mind, may i knw those documents that ure going to submit?
    thanks and hope all things well to us...

well as they said to those who used the premuim, its worth to pay more rather than u feel those sleepless night and worrying abt the application.
    if u dont mind, may i knw those documents that ure going to submit?
    thanks and hope all things well to us...
    well the usual me and husband passport, birth certificate, marriage cert etc.
    3 months bank statement (joint account), 3 months payslip
    letter from doctors clinic, council tax, gas and electric, letter from landlord, bills from store cards (lol) insurance policy, tenancy agreement, letters from HRMC, letters from the bank, xerox copy of my driving license both paper and the card ( wont be able to send hem as i need them next
    month) and as i mentioned earlier my sons placement in school as its under my name so might be useful. And a cheque for visa fee

Thread Information