Hello i'm kinda new to this forum :

to start my mother is from philippines and my father is from Morocco and i have a moroccan passport and i live in Morocco

i met my Bf one year ago and he visted me before in morocco , and stayed with me about 4 days , i'm planning to visit him at the end of august to decide if i can take my relantionship with him to the next level .

I know its very risky to mention Boyfriend normally on a visit visa , so i have mentioned that his my friend only and i've invited him to see my country and he wants to do the same so i can see my fav team and show me england and his family .
i have no intention to overstay there i'm a full time student in computing science and my university is expensive about 2500£ per year and my course is 5 years .

My parents will support me financially and pay for my trip i have gathered all my supporting documents such as
6 months payslips and bank account and certificate of work both of them , proves that he visited me before etc.. and my certificate of school and last 3 month uni payment receipt , i'm gonna use this to prove that i have strong ties to my country i'm currently on a summer holiday and i'll be back to uni until october.

The only worry is i'm just confused about the accommodation , My friend("bf") will offer me accommodation he owns his own flat living alone one bedroom, but he doesnt know what supporting documents he must send me , i know he must write an invitation letter right , but i'm just seeking what other supporting documents i need to prove that person will offer accommodation , and should be originals or just scanned and faxed ?

AND thank you