I'm actually new here and decided to join because I really want to hear advices about what I am going through right now..

Well, I met this guy online I think it's been two weeks that we are exchanging messages through email. He was the one who approached me first at another social networking site, he said that he is searching for a his life partner (wife) who is loyal, good, etc. etc. and a friend of him advices him to look and try online coz it worked for him( to his friend) so when he saw my picture he said that he likes me and wants to know more about me..

to make the story short, we end up exchanging messages, coz I think he is really busy to chat so what we usually do is to send messages to each other everyday and since we started our friendship he already me three times..He is telling me he is really planing to see me in person and her mom can't wait or him to get marry, those words get me too excited coz I like to him so much! and it's my first time ever having intimate relationship with a foreigner and just through online.

This is my question:
He is already telling me that he loves me even though we get to know eac h other for two weeks only! but as of for me, I really like him and I thik I'm starting to fall for him too. but I am just confused and afraid that I might end up broken hearted..and aside from that I dont know the real score between the two of us, It's really complicated but I can feel the sincerity of what is telling me..Is that really possible for him to love me in just a short span of time we've known each other?though I feel the same way but I just could't help but think as I dont want to end up broken..

Sorry for the long post, I really want to hear some advices about this..thank you