Thread: Hello I'm from Philippines!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaSimpleGirl View Post

This is my question:
    He is already telling me that he loves me even though we get to know eac h other for two weeks only! but as of for me, I really like him and I thik I'm starting to fall for him too. but I am just confused and afraid that I might end up broken hearted..and aside from that I dont know the real score between the two of us, It's really complicated but I can feel the sincerity of what is telling me..Is that really possible for him to love me in just a short span of time we've known each other?though I feel the same way but I just could't help but think as I dont want to end up broken..

Sorry for the long post, I really want to hear some advices about this..thank you
    Give him ultimatum....tell him to visit and meet you in the Philippines...you cant say ''I LOve You'' to someone you dont know??? you dont even know how he looks ,how he speaks , how he walks, ...strange eh!!
    anyway, welcome to the forum ImaSimplegirl!!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Give him ultimatum....tell him to visit and meet you in the Philippines...you cant say ''I LOve You'' to someone you dont know??? you dont even know how he looks ,how he speaks , how he walks, ...strange eh!!
    anyway, welcome to the forum ImaSimplegirl!!
    Hi Sars

Thanks for your comment. frist of all we've been chatting for two weeks now, it's just two weeks and I dont want to demand anything from him as I dont want him to think of me as a Scammer or anything coz I'm not I only saw his picture when he sent one to me..I am expecting his response in an hour from now..I just hope that he will agree to have a meet and greet chat with me through webcam hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ImaSimpleGirl View Post
    Hi Sars

Thanks for your comment. frist of all we've been chatting for two weeks now, it's just two weeks and I dont want to demand anything from him as I dont want him to think of me as a Scammer or anything coz I'm not I only saw his picture when he sent one to me..I am expecting his response in an hour from now..I just hope that he will agree to have a meet and greet chat with me through webcam hehe

well, welll,welll hope he agrees with you ...In a virtual and high tech world of the internet ,two weeks is long enough to ask someone to turn on his cam
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Avoiding the webcam makes me feel very bad for the situation.... he is probably sat in a steamy room in Lagos, Nigeria furiously typing to 20 women at the same time.... just my cynical view.

On a side, why would you be crying for this guy that YOU have only talked to for 2 weeks, Sars is right, you need to wait, and in the well penned words in a song by Phil Collins..... ' you cant hurry love, you just have to wait'

Oh, and dont take an excuse that he doesn't have a webcam, everyone has cams these days, and if he doesn't have one, tell him to man up and go buy one!! the cheapskate
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Avoiding the webcam makes me feel very bad for the situation.... he is probably sat in a steamy room in Lagos, Nigeria furiously typing to 20 women at the same time.... just my cynical view.
    hi Steve,
    I just hope he's not one of those scammers

On a side, why would you be crying for this guy that YOU have only talked to for 2 weeks, Sars is right, you need to wait, and in the well penned words in a song by Phil Collins..... ' you cant hurry love, you just have to wait'
    why am I going to cry? because I like him so much!! though I have never seen him that's what I'm feeling and by the thought of him being such a fake/scammer makes want to cry! (am I being childish?yes I am I know but that's what I am feeling :( )

Oh, and dont take an excuse that he doesn't have a webcam, everyone has cams these days, and if he doesn't have one, tell him to man up and go buy one!! the cheapskate
    and thank you for reminding me this just in case if he's a real fake he might think of using this kind of alibi..

this reminds me of my then boyfirend (now my husband) after one week of exchanging messages I ask him if we could chat with webcam, he ask if I could wait for a couple of minutes as he needs to go out and buy a new one I thought he's just making an excuse not to show his self yet after almost an hour he's back with his new webcam, set it up and that starts it all............

simple girl, one day you'll meet the guy who's meant for you, you just have to keep the doors open. Dont get me wrong, i dont think your inlove with this guy, you are just being carried away by the sweet words he's telling you.. just relax girl if he's really into you, he'll do everything, find way to communicate properly to you..

Quote Originally Posted by careedee View Post
    if he's really into you, he'll do everything, find way to communicate properly to you..
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

there's another thing guys!!!!
    he already responded to my email..
    here's what i asked him, I asked him if we could chat with cam so that I could see him at least for the first time..

his response??he said he doesn't know much about internet, he just had profile in one social networking site because of his search for a wife.. (is that really possible???for a Head Engineer like him??)

other thing is, he told me that sometimes even on sundays he is forced to report at their office coz as Head of their department they might be needing his assistance.. (arrghh!! i dont know what to say! )

and lastly, he told me that he will be having a 3 weeks off from work starting on the 25th of this month and that he will come here in the Philippines to finally meet me and my family and to prepare for our wedding..

uh oh!! I think things are getting worst..I really dont know what to say!

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW..I AM REALLY CONFUSED! WHAT SHOULD I DO AND AM I GOING TO BELIEVE HIM?? :(

Quote Originally Posted by careedee View Post
    this reminds me of my then boyfirend (now my husband) after one week of exchanging messages I ask him if we could chat with webcam, he ask if I could wait for a couple of minutes as he needs to go out and buy a new one I thought he's just making an excuse not to show his self yet after almost an hour he's back with his new webcam, set it up and that starts it all............

simple girl, one day you'll meet the guy who's meant for you, you just have to keep the doors open. Dont get me wrong, i dont think your inlove with this guy, you are just being carried away by the sweet words he's telling you.. just relax girl if he's really into you, he'll do everything, find way to communicate properly to you..
    Thannk you so much Careede for such a nice advice..I will keep that in mind. Maybe you're right, maybe it's just because of him being so sweet and caring about me that made me feel and think that I'm inlove with him already..
    I am not rushing things coz I'm still young and I still have many plans in my life that I want to pursue..thank you very much for the advice

Thread Information