I had a nice, quick and easy experience on getting my CFO certificate and sticker at the SMEF-COW in Aurora Boulverad, Quezon City Manila. Nice because it is a one stop processing centre (they have a CFO office at the back of the guidance counseling centre) and also they have friendly staffs and a little canteen at the back which I think is very convenient for the applicants.

I went there at around 7am to make sure that I will be in the first batch of applicants to be catered for the guidance counseling session. Submitted 3 photocopies each of my passport and visa page in the window, wrote my name down in the log book and they handed over the forms that I need to fill up with informations for my counseling/seminar and for the CFO sticker which every partners/spouse/fiancee/fiance of A FOREIGN NATIONAL needs to file before leaving the PI as an immigrant. I then paid P250.00 for the guidance counselling fee and fill the form with personal details in the counselling room. One of the staffs named Angela came up to me and started asking me questions like have I met my fiancee, how often we see eachother, do I know or Have I met his family etc etc. After a 30 minute interview, I went upstairs with 2 ladies (also applicants), watch a 30 minute documentary film about experiences of Filipinas who married foreign nationals and had a little discussion in the end. They gave me my guidance counseling certificate (blue paper), instructed me to go to the CFO office which is located at the right side of the SMEF-COW building (you will see signs anyway) and photocopied my certificate.

So, I rush me self to the CFO office, paid P400.00 for the sticker fee, handed my passport to the lady in the desk whos assigned for the releasing of sticker, few minutes later she returned me passport with the CFO sticker on the page next to my Fiancee Visa and another certificate that was being stapled on the last page of my passport that proves I attended the CFO guidance and counseling program.

Tips and Advices:

Make sure you know your fiancee/fiance middle name, workplace, your partners work's phone number, if your partner is divorce then what year they get divorced with the ex wife.

Schedule for the UK bound applicants:

Monday-Friday (1st batch-8:30am, 2nd batch-11am and 3rd batch-1:30pm)

I hope this helps! Cheers. xxxx