Thread: Letter from Manila - Single Enquiries received today

Letter from Manila - Single Enquiries received today

everyone. I'm back and needed some about the letter I've received today and I'm confused.Does it mean that the ECO didn't overturn the decision and I will have an oral hearing?

THIS IS THE LETTER:

Dear Applicant,

You may wish to be aware that your appeal paper has been forwarded to the appropriate authorities in the United Kingdom via diplomatic bag leaving Manila on 04/07/2012.

Any enquiries related to your appeal must be made direct to the Appellate Authorities in the United Kingdom at the following contact details:

First Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
    Tribunals Customer Service Centre
    Tel No: 0044 845 6000 877
    Fax: 0044 116 249 4130
    Minicom (Text Phone) 0845 606 0766
    Email Add: Customer.Service@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk

Yours sincerely

Appeals Team
    Visa Services
    UK Border Agency
    British Embassy Manila
    ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk
    Last edited by eahjay; 6th July 2012 at 06:56. Reason: add something

It looks like they have sent all your papers for appeal to the UK for examination. No decision yet. It looks like you will have to wait or ask questions through the contact they have given.

Good luck
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

yes it looks like the refusal has not been overturned by the ECO manager and they've sent your papers back to the UK.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thanx steve.r and joebloggs for the info.Is there anybody in this forum experienced attending the oral hearing?How is it like? Is there a big chance of winning the appeal? I'm really scared now....

Hi and sorry to see that the ECM has upheld your refusal. I think recalling your previous posts it would be fair to say that you and your husband have been receiving some bad advice from whoever is advising you at present. I would suggest that in view of the importance of any appeal hearing that you should consider engaging some professional help.
    My prayers are with you both for a quick and successful outcome.

Good advice marco I agree seek professional help. I have had a quote from a immigration lawyer to help me out. He is supposed to be very good. He quoted me £475 plus vat for helping me with the paperwork. I asked him how much he charged in the event the application is refused?. He said it is very unlikely you will be refused because we make sure everything is there before your application is submitted. I know you guys give great advice but from what I have heard about the refusals on here and how they are tightening up on things I think I will use this guy. He is local to me so I will see how it goes when the time is ready. I just want to make sure everything goes ok..

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Good advice marco I agree seek professional help. I have had a quote from a immigration lawyer to help me out. He is supposed to be very good. He quoted me £475 plus vat for helping me with the paperwork. I asked him how much he charged in the event the application is refused?. He said it is very unlikely you will be refused because we make sure everything is there before your application is submitted. I know you guys give great advice but from what I have heard about the refusals on here and how they are tightening up on things I think I will use this guy. He is local to me so I will see how it goes when the time is ready. I just want to make sure everything goes ok..
    I can imagine Andy reading all the bad stories here can make you nervous. But ignore them and focus on the many successful applications that we read about on here. I dont disagree with you getting some professional help if only for your own peace of mind.
    It goes without saying that I wish you all the very best and I'm quite sure that you'll have a successful outcome.

Cheers marco I think after what happened to you it was then I decided to take my time and get things right. I wish you all the best with your appeal you should be ok mate. Its taking them a bloody long time.?

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Cheers marco I think after what happened to you it was then I decided to take my time and get things right. I wish you all the best with your appeal you should be ok mate. Its taking them a bloody long time.?
    but you should remember 90%+ of people i would say who come on here get their settlement visa granted first time, there always the chance it could be you thou
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thread Information