Thread: Hey Guys, Just new to this forum..Just need some advices

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar

Hey Guys, Just new to this forum..Just need some advices

Hey guys, just registered to this site as I need an answers for all questions about UK tourist visa. I'm Mike and engaged of a British Citizen. Hope this could help for my worries....Looking forward for all you guys on here. God Bless..Cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    Hey guys, just registered to this site as I need an answers for all questions about UK tourist visa. I'm Mike and engaged of a British Citizen. Hope this could help for my worries....Looking forward for all you guys on here. God Bless..Cheers!!!
    Hi Mike, welcome here to the forum

What questions do you have about the UK Tourist Visa?

The financial risks involved in application for this Visit Visa are very low.
    However care needs to be taken to avoid making too many applications following refusals.

Please do be aware that securing a visit visa is oftentimes down to the discretion of the ECO and just how they view the probability that the applicant will return to their home country before the issued visa expires.

The applicant will need to provide strong evidence of this such as a job, a house, a family, a bank account. Social and family ties of their life that binds them to their country of residence.

The UKBA page specifically for the General Visitor is here

It's well worth taking a look and checking out all of the links provided.

To come to the UK as a general visitor, you must be able to show that:-

- you are 18 or over
    - you intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months
    - you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit
    - you have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you and any dependants will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends
    - you can meet the cost of the return or onward journey
    - you are not in transit to a country outside the 'Common Travel Area' (Ireland, the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).
    - you do not intend to take paid or unpaid employment, produce goods or provide services, including the selling of goods or services directly to members of the public
    - you do not intend to do a course of study
    - you do not intend to marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
    - you do not intend to carry out the activities of a business visitor, a sports visitor or an entertainer visitor
    - you do not intend to receive private medical treatment

There are quite a good number of threads on this forum relating to the application of visit visa. A quick search should reveal them

Good luck.

He will be my sponsor for my trip. I don't have any work, business and proprty but he will cover all the expenses needed for the visa and his documents is in my hand now. What you think about my situation?

Hi Mike. Welcome to this forum site. I myself applied for a tourist visa last year. It was my first visa. My husband sponsored me for all the costs. I had a job in the Philippines before my tourist visa was granted. I worked in Law firm. What I did was I asked my employer to write a certification of unpaid leave of absence. Have you had a work before?

Hello Gretta, Thanks for the info. I just finished my work part time online job and a cashier/encoder of smoke emission testing center but I am close to my boss and they said I can ask help to them anytime. Did you provide a payslip and your bank statement? What else you provide from yourself documents?

Hello Mike. I didn't supply any bank statements since I was earning very little that time. My husband was the one who supplied most of the necessary docs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretta View Post
    Hello Mike. I didn't supply any bank statements since I was earning very little that time. My husband was the one who supplied most of the necessary docs.
    OK Gretta. Just added you on skype. Looking forward to chat with you there.

Thread Information