Hi guys, at last I had a break from a very hectic busy week!

Wedding celebration went almost perfect, more than our expectations, families and friend all left with a warm heart and smile on their faces. We had had a veeeerrrryyy delicious dinner served to us, red and white wine and wedding cake were just buonissimo excellent! Reception place were surrounded of Manet painting works, white linen covered tables and wooden chairs peonies and roses bouquet in every table...just simply lovely and romantic, I think I gained 5 kls that evening. I got very excited that morning of my wedding day...I forgot to get my flower bouquet to the flower shop so I asked my friend to get it for me and 5 mins before the ceremony started my friend arrived and I was already swearing...but no worries ceremony was celebrated happily. I will always remember my wedding day not only because I vowed for a lifetime life together with my husband but also because of the picture taken of me and hubby sitting over the fountain under a 40°C temperature( I was melting, don't ask me how I got myself to resist sitting there for 10 long mins!!!). There was a little heart lightening laughters while the ceremony was being held because of my friend Elisa who was my witness and she was assigned to read all the ceremony phrases in english for my husband and his family to understand but since she is Italian she kinda messed up a little bit with the english pronunciations. Here I am with my new life as a married lady, a new world to discover together with my husband, a new hope and new happiness I missed checking out the forum and I assure you that I missed you all! ( I am still on my flashback memories of that day and may take a few weeks to recover)