Hey guys im just sharing my first week in UK. Yes, you read it right, i am now in Cardiff UK, and am ENJOYING the place so much. My flight went well except in Heathrow Airport where one of the staff at the airport stop me on my way to arrival area. Here's what happened, so i took my trolley to put in my luggage, i think the trolley is the loudest and oldest trolley in heathrow airport and so difficult to control it considering how small i am and how heavy my luggage is. Then ta.da.. he stopped me, ( i thought he was going to help me ) pulled me to a corner and start asking me question if am bringing cigarrettes and smokes and all that then he did not check my bag just chatted, ask me if am travelling alone i said yes, and my husband is waiting for me at the arrival area! suprisingly and abruptly he let me go!! HOWS THAT??

as soon as i got to cardiff it was non stop meeting my family over here and its a BLAST! i am so loved and bless! now me and my husband are busy looking for a flat and sorting out bank account that the bank wont give me because i have no utility bills! isnt that stupid to ask for a utility bill under my name when i just arrived? does any of you know how i can do this without all these hassles?