I was collecting from a company today in the van and parked in their car park which I'm allowed to do.

The only other people allowed to park there are the staff, customers and a couple of staff from other businesses nearby.

The trouble is, they haven't put any clamping signs up, just a notice saying only customers are allowed to park there, which means every Tom, Dick & Harry sticks their motor in it.

There are places to park for free for up to one and a half hours and a 50p car park a few hundred yards away but they've got to park here. Probably because it's a little closer to the shops.

Anyway, I've collected my stuff and walk into the car park which is full of around 15 cars, but one car is blocking half the car park in including me.

There's no driver in it so I start beeping my horn and eventually after five minutes a woman who must have been about 25 stone saunters along with four screaming sprogs.

She see's me trying to get out but she's in no rush to move her car. She doesn't apologize and starts giving out verbal and only moves when I threaten to get her clamped.

Can't stand people like that.