Hello Everyone am Karyah

Am also a newbie and seeking for advise...

I am a student in this country for more than 2 yrs. I meet my huband June 2010, got engaged March 2011. Me and my husband visited PI May-June last yr to personally ask my parent's approval and then we got married 20th Dec. 2011. We’re currently living in his Mum's house (moved in April 2011 akin to marriage). A 4-bedroom house privately own by his Mum, 4 of us living in the house his Mum, nephew (32y/o) and us. She let us use the big bedroom exclusively for us. We contribute £400/mo to help pay the bills, food and other expenses.

I applied for a new T4 G visa before we left UK to PI May 2011 and it will expire Aug 2013. I am carrying now my husband's last in all of my documents I started changing them January this yr.

You might be wondering why we did not process my FLR(M) after we got married?

Well the story goes like this:

A brief history of my husband pls...

My husband's side when it comes to employment is really bad when it comes to legal papers.
He's a plumber, builder, welder generally in a building job. My husband has been doing cash in hand job since he came back from France 10 yrs ago. He used to live in France and work with Boccard for more than 15yrs. He earned very good money both him and his partner can access their money anytime and he trusted this woman very much while he was travelling in diff EU countries as a part of his job. He had a good life not until when his ex-partner used his name and borrowed nearly 200k and other credit bills without his knowledge and he ended up losing his house and a farm which were the fruit of his labour. That was the reason why he came back to London. He came back with nothing he was very desperate to find a job but can't get any. He even went to Lambeth Council and asked assistance to get him into a gas safe course but nothing happened. So he decided to do cash in hand and he earned good money and from that on met another woman who works with Met Police in Croydon they lived together for 7yrs then the relationship ended and we met months after that.

I explained to my husband before we got married that he was to register legally but he said to me he will register as self-employed when his insurance claim will be released to help start his business, establish the business at least half a year from that on we can process my FLR(M).

Last May, yes! He received his insurance claim, he used some of the money enrolled in a gas safe course and registered as a self-employed, sole trader in June declared to pay himself £500/week after tax to start with. Until now we are still waiting for the registration certificate. His chartered accountant knows his story why he's doing cash in hand but he said he can't help but we will just hope that HMRC will not dig into my husband's history. He will call us once he received a feedback from HMRC unfortunately, until now we did not hear any from him.

In May this yr my small college shut down. They said the owner filed for bankruptcy but actually it was UKBA who suspended my college and withdrawn the license because the owner did not apply for HTS. So I was forced stopped attending college, I focused working but still within my hours. This situation ruined our plans for I have 60 days to find another college or process FLR(M) before my validity runs out. I did not receive any letter from UKBA regarding my college, I know that they know about it because they took out the name of my college from the list of approved Tier 4 Sponsor. It is also in their website that they will contact us once they will suspend our college and reduce our permission to stay to 60days once it is confirmed but until now no letter from UKBA regarding this matter. To make the situation worst!!! The new rules started to make us insane especially the Financial requirement.

I filled in the new 41 pages form The finance page has 8 pages. All of our cash in the bank is not enough at the moment to meet that £18,500. But he has an incoming money which he inherited from his Aunt's will roughly £43-45k this money might be released in between this month or Aug.

I have prepared all the documents needed in the list. Our only problem is the financial requirement. So I asked a letter from his Mum to help support our application and stress out that they will help us financially and from a friend who is a metal analyst.

I am willing to risk my application while I am still legal in this country so just in case they will deny our application I still have enough time to apply to a new college.

Can somebody please help me... I badly needed your opinion.

Money is the only problem in this matter!!!$$$$$$