Thread: Today was the launch of my own airline based in Manila

Today was the launch of my own airline based in Manila

I have one plane on lease and several on order so my only route at the present is from Manila to Taiwan which operates four times daily.

The plane I have at the moment is a DC 7 and can carry 100 passengers and my airline is called InterJet Connection.

If you're serious about owning your own airline, click on the link at the bottom.

It's totally free and you'll only need to manage your airline for around 30 minutes per day.

http://www.airline-empires.com/

I have had a great idea, Ryanair will no doubt soon take up on it though

Charge £1 for each use of the toilet, and serve up exlax choc cookies

Not sure at the moment, east midlands, rice farm or manila
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    I have one plane on lease and several on order so my only route at the present is from Manila to Taiwan which operates four times daily.

The plane I have at the moment is a DC 7 and can carry 100 passengers and my airline is called InterJet Connection.

If you're serious about owning your own airline, click on the link at the bottom.

It's totally free and you'll only need to manage your airline for around 30 minutes per day.

I tried this earlier on today and didn't get very far to be honest. Didn't really have a clue how to do anything, must be a bit thick!
    It's been emontional

Think I may give this a whirl!

Gonna give it a try right now

Quote Originally Posted by subseastu View Post
    I tried this earlier on today and didn't get very far to be honest. Didn't really have a clue how to do anything, must be a bit thick!
    Firstly you need to pick a world that's new or one that has recently started then give your airline a name, a base and lease its first plane.

After that create a new route from your base. Go for medium size airports which are fairly close to your base. The major airports like Heathrow, Atlanta etc will cost too much too land so forget them at the start.

I started two airlines within one world.

One was based in Manila and presently I have routes to Taiwan, Puerto Princessa, Phuket, Busan, Kota Kinabalu, Cebu, Hanoi & Xiamen.

The other is based in Birmingham UK. Routes currently are Alicante, Berlin, Jersey, Nice, Ibiza, Venice & Glasgow.

Do the market research on potential routes and calculate how many flights per day to maximise profit and every spare bit of cash, spend on leasing planes. You can get bonds out if you need extra money but don't use them all up at once.

Not sure at the moment, east midlands, rice farm or manila
    Firstly you need to pick a world that's new or one that has recently started then give your airline a name, a base and lease its first plane.

After that create a new route from your base. Go for medium size airports which are fairly close to your base. The major airports like Heathrow, Atlanta etc will cost too much too land so forget them at the start.

I started two airlines within one world.

One was based in Manila and presently I have routes to Taiwan, Puerto Princessa, Phuket, Busan, Kota Kinabalu, Cebu, Hanoi & Xiamen.

The other is based in Birmingham UK. Routes currently are Alicante, Berlin, Jersey, Nice, Ibiza, Venice & Glasgow.

Do the market research on potential routes and calculate how many flights per day to maximise profit and every spare bit of cash, spend on leasing planes. You can get bonds out if you need extra money but don't use them all up at once.
    Cheers Jamie, started a second airline but it gone the way of the first one and I'm $21million in debt on both!!!Think I'll give it up as a bad job. Can't really give it the time to be honest as I'm at work.
    It's been emontional

Slightly addictive already!

Woohoo, just noticed I'm now making profit! $5m in debt mind you!

Soon gets back in the black once you've found lucrative routes and use them to the max.

I would just like to state that I HATE you with a passion! I am so bloody addicted to this sodding game!I've got things to do you know!!!!

I've kicked it into touch. It was good for the first few weeks but now its tedious as most of the routes have been taken. Managed to reach 17th richest out of 300 airlines though!

Thread Information