Quote Originally Posted by louismc44 View Post
Hi
Thank you Terpe for your infomation.
I belived when making this visa payment (spouse )

[B] You can see that Settlement Visa is currently £826
This equates to P57820 at the current consular rate of £1 = P70
/[B]

Please could you tell me?

Has it got to be a manger's cheque and Who do I make out the cheque to?

Thank you
Regards Louis & Olivia
Hi Louis & Olivia

Hope you are both well and looking forward to the big day, I'm sure everything will go well.

Anyway, regarding your question

Here's what UKBA say :-

Paying your visa application fee

There are currently 2 ways that customers can pay the visa fees.

Payment at Union Bank

Visa fees can be made in cash, at any branch of Union Bank. Applicants should note that visa fees paid at the Pasong Tamo Branch in Manila, or the TGU Tower branch in Cebu will not be subject to any additional bank charge. The branch address is:

Union Bank
Ground Floor
Kingswood Arcade Vito Cruz Ext. corner Pasong Tamo,
Makati City

Union Bank
Unit GF - O1, TGU Tower Jose Maria del Mar Street,
Asiatown IT Park Brgy. Apas, Cebu City

Visa fees paid at any other Union Bank branch will be subject to additional bank charge of 150 peso.

You must:
pay the fees in cash; and
bring a photocopy of your passport data page when you pay at the bank.

Your visa application must be submitted within 10 working days after you have paid your visa application fee. The bank fee receipt will only be valid for 10 working days from the date of payment.

Please keep the receipt you are given at the bank as proof of payment and bring it with you to the visa application centre when you submit your visa application.

[U]Managers cheque (service charge applies)[U]

You may obtain a managers cheque from any Philippine registered bank nationwide. Only managers cheques with the correct fee and payable to 'British Embassy' will be accepted.

There will be a bank charge when you purchase a managers cheque and the cost varies from bank to bank. You must bring the managers cheque with you when you attend the visa application centre.

No cash visa application fee payments will be accepted at the visa application centre. We will not refund your fee if your application is unsuccessful.
Hope that helps. Keep asking those questions. We all want this wedding to be a huge success.