Hi all
Many thank you's for the great support you gave me while I was in the Philippines...
We took the our marriage certificate to the N.S.O office in Manila, only to be told by the staff there that it had not been fully endorsed by the registry office in Digos City. Thankfully Olivia called her sister in Digos to get another one sent to us by L.B.C to Manila.
And it came the very next day.

When we showed them the fully endorsed certificate, they then told us that they will not give it back to us until 20th Nov.

I am now back in the UK as I had a very serious problem with my left eye. Thank God I got back in time to save it from any further damage...I'm not knocking the medical profession in the Philippine.

I am now on treatment, which I am afraid to say, I feel that i would have never got the quality like this back in the Philippines and the nearest eye clinic to suit my needs was a flight away by plane, in Cebu, Anyway, Moorefield's eye hospital is of world class and it has all my records there too.

Please does anyone know the official British Embassy in the Philippines check list? We need to know this before we fill in our visa application form..
The trouble is as far as I know it is only available at the end of the form filling online..
I would like to know what it is now before we complete this form..
Can anyone help us on this?

Thank you with kind regards to all
From Olivia and Louis