Quote Originally Posted by louismc44 View Post
Hi Terpe

I have look around on the UKBA sites and I can see no reference that I have to show or make a copy of my payments for Olivia ticket
If you or anyone else on here can point out to me where it says that I must do this?
I mean, if I really have to do this?
I will do it then

This may seem a silly question to ask you
But what business is it anyone else who paid the ticket
Oh by the way, I paid for it with my visa/debit card.
Surely. every one knows that you can not give your card number away to show anyone.
I paid online with my visa/debit care for the visa application appointment

Do you know if anyone else on here had to do this?
Thank you
Regards
Louis & Olivia
Hi Louis. .I feel for you mate. .the Philippines is like the hotel California, 'you can check out any time but you can never leave' another comparison is likened to an open prison. .all milling around earning peanuts, just like in prison. Yes, the Philippine governments have done there people proud, I heap shame upon them. ..anyway, that's my slanted view

Back to the flight ticket. .my wife didn't need copies of my credit card neither did mother in law when she came over in March just gone.

Your good lady wife waiting all that time in the dark and rain without food and water is terrible! ...honestly Louis, it doesn't surprise me. .it's the way of life. .apathy set in years ago. .at least you got your lady out and can now put it all behind you. .June 4 will come soon enough. ..With a bit of luck, summer may have arrived by then