Thread: worrying

Newbie (Restricted Access) chabz's Avatar

worrying

Hello everyone..I am new to this site.......I need your advice and opinion......Our appeal against the decision to refuse my application for entry clearance to the UK has been successful ( visiting visa)
    I will go to the Uk to visit my parents in law which is not in good health right now,i will stay there for a month and will return here in the Philippines , the British Embassy Manila sent me an email telling me to sent my passport to them. I sent my passport to the embassy last 20th August 2012, i want to ask how long it takes for a passport to be stamped at the uk embassy in manila
    My parents in law are both at the hospital right now..and it makes me worry a lot..thank

Respected Member
    Hi,

I sent my passport to the British Embassy last 23 August and still waiting for an email from them once review is completed. Hopefully they will send it back to us this week. God bless!

Respected Member
    Hi chabz,

I received an email today saying it might take up to two weeks, subject to the out-come of final checks.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chabz View Post

Hello everyone..I am new to this site.......I need your advice and opinion......Our appeal against the decision to refuse my application for entry clearance to the UK has been successful ( visiting visa)
    I will go to the Uk to visit my parents in law which is not in good health right now,i will stay there for a month and will return here in the Philippines , the British Embassy Manila sent me an email telling me to sent my passport to them. I sent my passport to the embassy last 20th August 2012, i want to ask how long it takes for a passport to be stamped at the uk embassy in manila
    My parents in law are both at the hospital right now..and it makes me worry a lot..thank
    wouldnt it be as easy to e-mail them back and ask them?

Thread Information