we always apply on time yes it was the 6 to 8 mth they charged us this time lol im a true yorkshire man so forgive me for moaning lol we are known for being tight lol,,,, but we had a bit of a dispute on our last visit in june and because we emailed the main imagration office in manila to clear our concerns and they kindly forwarded my wifes email address and full name to our local office ere in cdo and they chose to make a scene when we went this time ? they was very professional this visit and took my paper work and passport then shouted me to the payment counter, after i paid the cashier shouted excuse me mam' but is your name ivy-**** ? at that she gave my wife a 3rd degree for 15 min's and said we should never complain to other departments, and she loudly asked if we sent this email to any other higher departments ? now that is not acceptable in my view ? surly imigration is a high profile position anywhere in the world and im sure they cant question my wife in public view before giving my visa extention and passport back ? so forgive me for being a bit rude but what a .... month we had ? we got all our papers for our sons passport and then they say i have to prove yet again im divorced ? i had to do that when we got wed ere in the philippines. then they say because she wed a white man from EU we have to go to manila or cebu for a cemanar before she can change her name on her passport ? im not racist but im starting to feel the philippines is racist against me ? its all money money money ere ? they dont want us to work or have business ere but they want us to spend spend spend ? the sooner they grow a pair of balls and move on from this coruption the sooner the place will prosper ?