Thread: wondering ^_^

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Gotta agree with Graham's post # 2

Not a good working (obviously depends where) environment here for family orientated filipinas.

The environment described is commonplace here...you either gotta hang tough and dismiss them or, woe betide the husband.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Gotta agree with Graham's post # 2

Not a good working (obviously depends where) environment here for family orientated filipinas.

The environment described is commonplace here...you either gotta hang tough and dismiss them or, woe betide the husband.
    i can only be flexible and still manage to laugh without hurting them i know where my foot in thats am sure Gwapito
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    i can only be flexible and still manage to laugh without hurting them i know where my foot in thats am sure Gwapito
    I see your point. You gotta work with them after all.
    Even so, not nice for husband to hear about.

Unbeknown to me at the time my wife was getting harassment at work..I only found out through a colleagues at work...my wife never complained.

I'll tell you I faced out those responsible...death before dishonour and all that ...I had them in the car park...the gutless mob like any Afghan good to his name showed cowardice.
    I never thought I would still be like that at my time of life still, no regrets

I see your point. You gotta work with them after all.
    Even so, not nice for husband to hear about.

Unbeknown to me at the time my wife was getting harassment at work..I only found out through a colleagues at work...my wife never complained.

I'll tell you I faced out those responsible...death before dishonour and all that ...I had them in the car park...the gutless mob like any Afghan good to his name showed cowardice.
    I never thought I would still be like that at my time of life still, no regrets
    i know how you feel..there are points in our life that we need to get out and show how we made off and am just finding my way around it yet now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    i know how you feel..there are points in our life that we need to get out and show how we made off and am just finding my way around it yet now
    Moy...im not suggesting for one moment your situation is the same....you said your's is playful banter.....I was just explaining what I experienced.

Take Terpe's sound advice

Good luck

moy my past life : wake up in the morning stagger downstairs after doing loads of overtime make my own breakfast off to work she,s still snoring her head off no pack lunch prepared get home dinner in the microwave no hello darling after work .she,s gettin ready for bingo i fall asleep because of all the hours i,m doing to pay for bingo she staggers home after having a few drinks and eating a greasy kabab and burpin and fartin gets into bed starts reading a book then she decides she wants to get romantic ,and with a puki the size of the mersey tunnel you just know your not gonna feel anything and you wonder why we come to the philippines lol

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    moy my past life : wake up in the morning stagger downstairs after doing loads of overtime make my own breakfast off to work she,s still snoring her head off no pack lunch prepared get home dinner in the microwave no hello darling after work .she,s gettin ready for bingo i fall asleep because of all the hours i,m doing to pay for bingo she staggers home after having a few drinks and eating a greasy kabab and burpin and fartin gets into bed starts reading a book then she decides she wants to get romantic ,and with a puki the size of the mersey tunnel you just know your not gonna feel anything and you wonder why we come to the philippines lol

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post

Moy...im not suggesting for one moment your situation is the same....you said your's is playful banter.....I was just explaining what I experienced.

Take Terpe's sound advice

Good luck
    oh i know gwapito.. Terpes advice was always been my motto in life

Thread Information