Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wondering ^_^

wondering ^_^

on to where i work currently i am the only asian employee apart from the polish whom i get close with and being a friend to me from the first day..the rest where all English..and when where having conversation in our 10 min break after for along hours of working we manage to question some personal and of course im just listening and at times manage to talk but what makes me question is everyone and mostly of them is either single for years after being married or having partner and most are divorce..and when they ask me are you married? and i ans YES they just say..oh you'll b divorce soon as well is that normal here for woman who bored to every man there with?
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Trusted Member
    ...and there lies one of the main reasons why I for one have chosen not to marry a Western woman. In fact I haven't even dated one for at least 22 years and I have no intention of ever doing so.

Their bad ATTITUDE towards men !

Perhaps your fellow employees might care to ask themselves WHY they chose their partners so badly and couldn't sustain a lasting relationship, as they are so much wiser than you.

I suggest you ignore them Moy, and don't let them mock the family values that you brought with you from the Philippines.

IMO this is one of the biggest threats to a Fil/Brit relationship....the ignorant, mischievous and selfish behaviour of JEALOUS British women.

im in agreement with graham,

women like that can try to bring you down to their level, because they dont want to be the only ones that way, in my opinion the majority of british women are ,

keep your values and stay proud

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    ...and there lies one of the main reasons why I for one have chosen not to marry a Western woman. In fact I haven't even dated one for at least 22 years and I have no intention of ever doing so.

Perhaps your fellow employees might care to ask themselves WHY they chose their partners so badly and couldn't sustain a lasting relationship, as they are so much wiser than you.

I suggest you ignore them Moy, and don't let them mock the family values that you brought with you from the Philippines.

IMO this is one of the biggest threats to a Fil/Brit relationship....the ignorant, mischievous and selfish behaviour of JEALOUS British women.
    I'am agree to graham mho.

Banned
    Gotta agree with Graham's post # 2

Not a good working (obviously depends where) environment here for family orientated filipinas.

The environment described is commonplace here...you either gotta hang tough and dismiss them or, woe betide the husband.

oh i know what you saying graham and fully agree with..i just ride and laugh in a way that they think i was just nuts but i know where to stand with my foot with i swing to tango..chacha and boggieeee

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    im in agreement with graham,

women like that can try to bring you down to their level, because they dont want to be the only ones that way, in my opinion the majority of british women are ,

keep your values and stay proud
    i do understand your point on that imagine and i am completely agree too
    i can only be me and dance to the tune but of course without hurting anyone feeling and staying to the ground where i been brought up

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Gotta agree with Graham's post # 2

Not a good working (obviously depends where) environment here for family orientated filipinas.

The environment described is commonplace here...you either gotta hang tough and dismiss them or, woe betide the husband.
    i can only be flexible and still manage to laugh without hurting them i know where my foot in thats am sure Gwapito

Agree 100%

Moy, firstly I'm really glad you're settling in to your UK employment.
    Always do your best to seek out the positives in your work and focus on making the small things interesting.

Now turning to your post....
    You have discovered something that is quite alien to your own culture IMHO
    But which is quite prevalent in the UK workplace in these days.

My wife also still comments on the attitudes of British women.

I could easily predict the comments you would find here.

Now as I type this I feel a rant coming on...
    Many British women are highly feminist orientated, materialistic, self-centered and often do not know how to take care of their husband.
    Of course that's a hugely broad brush in which to paint a picture but look, this is my rant. I've earned it and I believe I deserve it.

These days they don’t know how to cook good food. One reason why so many are fat.
    The only thing many British women know how to cook is healthy burgers and sausages and highly processed and chemicalised convenience food.

Now, my Filipina wife has a fair attitude, she is highly family oriented and friendly. She treats me with respect and human dignity, and also knows very well how to take care of us both
    Let me say I also do the same for her. Respect is not a one way street.

Whah! gotta stop this sterotypical rant now.

Moy, keep your family values.
    Keep your GMRC and self respect. Be friendly and polite always and enjoy the expansion of your horizons.
    But don't ever be afraid to share your values. Your Filipino values are what set you apart from others.

They don’t know how to cook good food. One reason why so many British women are fat.
    The only thing many British women know how to cook is healthy burgers and sausages and highly processed and chemicalised convenience food.
    a very interesting reply Terpe the days and hours that we work we are 8 staff and i was the fattiest of them all (i think you know what am saying)
    i can be friend with everybody of any race but i can only stand on my foot and to the values and lesson i learn from my pass life
    and again i completely with you on those thought with regards to value and how asian /and other races taking care of there men..i swing from left to right sideward /backward or in any direction but i remain to be fair and know to where i stand on both my foot i supposed guess the husband would testify that soon if he read this

You need two horns and a tail Moy.
    Step by step....... just now you only grew one horn no matter what kind of swinger

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    You need two horns and a tail Moy.
    Step by step....... just now you only grew one horn no matter what kind of swinger

Trusted Member
    I love reading your colourful posts Moy.

....Which brings me to another massive positive about Filipinas...their never-ending sense of humour and fun, be they young or old.

Wonderful.

I love reading your colourful posts Moy.

....Which brings me to another massive positive about http://filipinaroses.com/newreply.ph...ipinas...their never-ending sense of humour and fun, be they young or old.

Wonderful.
    same with putting some flavour and spice to our food Graham ..life is the same we need to swing as far as we can in order to flex and bend to the wind that might cross behind

Trusted Member
    There is nothing like a cross behind.

There is nothing like a cross behind.
    i love things from behind

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    i can only be flexible and still manage to laugh without hurting them i know where my foot in thats am sure Gwapito
    I see your point. You gotta work with them after all.
    Even so, not nice for husband to hear about.

Unbeknown to me at the time my wife was getting harassment at work..I only found out through a colleagues at work...my wife never complained.

I'll tell you I faced out those responsible...death before dishonour and all that ...I had them in the car park...the gutless mob like any Afghan good to his name showed cowardice.
    I never thought I would still be like that at my time of life still, no regrets

I see your point. You gotta work with them after all.
    Even so, not nice for husband to hear about.

Unbeknown to me at the time my wife was getting harassment at work..I only found out through a colleagues at work...my wife never complained.

I'll tell you I faced out those responsible...death before dishonour and all that ...I had them in the car park...the gutless mob like any Afghan good to his name showed cowardice.
    I never thought I would still be like that at my time of life still, no regrets
    i know how you feel..there are points in our life that we need to get out and show how we made off and am just finding my way around it yet now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    i know how you feel..there are points in our life that we need to get out and show how we made off and am just finding my way around it yet now
    Moy...im not suggesting for one moment your situation is the same....you said your's is playful banter.....I was just explaining what I experienced.

Take Terpe's sound advice

Good luck

haha spot on my friend me too i,ll never go with a western woman again

moy my past life : wake up in the morning stagger downstairs after doing loads of overtime make my own breakfast off to work she,s still snoring her head off no pack lunch prepared get home dinner in the microwave no hello darling after work .she,s gettin ready for bingo i fall asleep because of all the hours i,m doing to pay for bingo she staggers home after having a few drinks and eating a greasy kabab and burpin and fartin gets into bed starts reading a book then she decides she wants to get romantic ,and with a puki the size of the mersey tunnel you just know your not gonna feel anything and you wonder why we come to the philippines lol

Trusted Member

Moy...im not suggesting for one moment your situation is the same....you said your's is playful banter.....I was just explaining what I experienced.

Take Terpe's sound advice

Good luck
    oh i know gwapito.. Terpes advice was always been my motto in life

Banned
    I hope our mothers, sisters and daughters can't hear us slagging them off.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I know how you see it and feel about it lastlid. I thought long and hard before making my personal comment (rant).
    But for me, I really see it as a 'timing issue' perceptions have certainly changed over the years.
    Look at the divorce rates for 'older people'.
    Who would have thought that.

Peoples thinking change with social thinking. It works both ways too.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    moy my past life : wake up in the morning stagger downstairs after doing loads of overtime make my own breakfast off to work she,s still snoring her head off no pack lunch prepared get home dinner in the microwave no hello darling after work .she,s gettin ready for bingo i fall asleep because of all the hours i,m doing to pay for bingo she staggers home after having a few drinks and eating a greasy kabab and burpin and fartin gets into bed starts reading a book then she decides she wants to get romantic ,and with a puki the size of the mersey tunnel you just know your not gonna feel anything and you wonder why we come to the philippines lol

I know how you see it and feel about it lastlid. I thought long and hard before making my personal comment (rant).
    But for me, I really see it as a 'timing issue' perceptions have certainly changed over the years.

i dont see any different really Terpe regardless of age we only live once and why would we mess the things that are suppose to be in order .. why can we all just dance to the same tune but still could be boring so why bother

Banned

Yes. Its only a few years ago that I came through a divorce from a gobby, opinionated etc etc etc and fiery redheaded scottish woman. However, she bucks the trend and was an excellent cook - but that was partly due to the fact that she didn't ever go out to work.

By contrast, ironically, my filipina wife has all those core attributes mentioned above in earlier posts in this thread, but ironically cooking isn't her strong point, though she is learning.

The role of women in society in the UK has changed a lot in the last 100 years or so and along with that have come changes in their outlook. It is my belief that eventually, given time, filipinas in general will adopt the attitudes of our British women. And who knows, Moy might find those attitudes contagious / infectious?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information