I am not here to judge the guy but it is not enough reason just being angry to shoot and attack you with those kind of words. Its a sign of a controlling manipulative person,sorry but having been dealt with person like that i just know that it is or he is about to become one..the question you should ask yourself is... HOW LONG CAN YOU TAKE SUCH ATTITUDE? fibrit says you have to think MILLION TIMES because you will be having two kids, and i agree to that, but hey, TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR CHILD FROM YOUR PREVIOUS relationship, that does not sound right! how do you expect him to love your son?? the stress from the visa refusal is again not enough!! we women should think a million times when we deal with this kind of attitude to whoever person we are in a relationship with. yes, you may sacrifice your happiness for the sake of the kids, but as they grow up do you think they be happy seeing you unhappy all through out your life??? this are questions you should ask too,..

i am really sorry that you have to go through this, we all go through loads of stress during visa application, we argue because of it, but that is not enough reason for someone like your fiance to give you those blows!! it is an attitude which you should look out for.. be careful of,..hope that after your application and once you got it... may you not see the same attitude ever again :(