Thread: Love hurts...

Love hurts...

Just thought of writing what I feel right now... even though i keep sayin i'm ok.. deep inside i know i'm not. Even i am separated for long time ago.. So hard to find someone that i can like....well I actually Like someone and I do really love ... but that's all.. can't be more than that.....

I'm sorry but i know you guys here are matured enough to give advices... I just need to let it out... so heavy to keep inside me... I'M OKEY is a LIE to tell... I am always crying at night... feel so empty inside... blaming what happen in my past. The pain and scars left inside... hunting me always... I just wanted to be happy and be at peace... i don't know what people does or proffession of each and everyone here.But I have these in my mind..

Ok. a short something bout me.. I know some read of some of my post bout me and my husband. Those what happened before made me sick I guess.. You think guys I need to sick doctors advice ?

Can't sleep always.
    Sad.
    Depress.
    Scared.
    Crying.
    Angry.

You think i have some big trouble psychologically now?

Im sorry I just need to let it out my system. These thoughts and feelings.Sometimes no matter how i act that i am strong.. deep inside i am very weak and crying out loud for god sake...

anything u will say will be much appreciated.

Thank you and sorry if i am bothering you to read my nonsense story.

get onto the dating sites , make sure they are free, be true to yourself when you are on these, there are many many idiots on them but also there is some very nice people too, thats my message to you, get out there and have some fun, person. com is where i ment my angel

phobia??? I dont think i can.

gosh.. i wanna try but when i had the cahnce to talk to tht person just a day.. my mind telling me to stop.. :( and ended up not liking the man.

:( :(

thats the best thing about it, you can just switch of if you dont like anyone, just go on and see whos on , you dont have to say anything just look, just be very very careful

ok..but is theere anything else asode from thhat dating site?? i don t really into that.. maybe some other ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhailhani View Post
    Just thought of writing what I feel right now... even though i keep sayin i'm ok.. deep inside i know i'm not. Even i am separated for long time ago.. So hard to find someone that i can like....well I actually Like someone and I do really love ... but that's all.. can't be more than that.....

I'm sorry but i know you guys here are matured enough to give advices... I just need to let it out... so heavy to keep inside me... I'M OKEY is a LIE to tell... I am always crying at night... feel so empty inside... blaming what happen in my past. The pain and scars left inside... hunting me always... I just wanted to be happy and be at peace... i don't know what people does or proffession of each and everyone here.But I have these in my mind..

Ok. a short something bout me.. I know some read of some of my post bout me and my husband. Those what happened before made me sick I guess.. You think guys I need to sick doctors advice ?

Can't sleep always.
    Sad.
    Depress.
    Scared.
    Crying.
    Angry.

Im sorry I just need to let it out my system. These thoughts and feelings.Sometimes no matter how i act that i am strong.. deep inside i am very weak and crying out loud for god sake...

getting your heart broken is very much the same as bereavement, it takes time, but you have to let go accept and move on and not dwell in the past, free youself, its your life, you only get one shot,live it

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    getting your heart broken is very much the same as bereavement, it takes time, but you have to let go accept and move on and not dwell in the past, free youself, its your life, you only get one shot,live it

hope that easy,,

ok..but is theere anything else asode from thhat dating site?? i don t really into that.. maybe some other ways.
    dont think it as a dating site, think of it like talking to friends, before i meet Ems i was just talking to people as good friends and thats all it was, remember you are talking to people all over the world, some you will not like but some will be funny and you may get on very well with them, just try it what have you to lose

hope that easy,,
    its the only way,

medicine doesn't cure depression, the cure comes from within

infact the same goes for all of these
    Can't sleep always.
    Sad.
    Depress.
    Scared.
    Crying.
    Angry.

ok a doctor can prescribe anti depressants , but its still pretty much down to you accepting,

love yourself, you are the most important person you know,
    you can lift yourself out of this , and untill you do, thats when you do, only then will you be ready for that special person, because then your mind will be clear

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    its the only way,

medicine doesn't cure depression, the cure comes from within

infact the same goes for all of these
    Can't sleep always.
    Sad.
    Depress.
    Scared.
    Crying.
    Angry.

ok a doctor can prescribe anti depressants , but its still pretty much down to you accepting,

love yourself, you are the most important person you know,
    you can lift yourself out of this , and untill you do, thats when you do, only then will you be ready for that special person, because then your mind will be clear
    been 4 yrs of trying... and still keep trying.....

thank you all....

Can't sleep always.
    Sad.
    Depress.
    Scared.
    Crying.
    Angry.

it might be nonsense story yes..but in a way its a lesson to everyone as well or an eye opener

Everything happens for the best. If the person you love doesn't love you back, dont be afraid to love someone else again, for you'll never know unless you give it a try. You'll never love a person unless you risk for love. Love strives in hurting. If you dont get hurt, you dont learn how to love. Love doesnt hurt all the time, though the hurting is still there to test you and help you grow. Dont find love, let love find you. That is why it is called falling in love because you dont force yourself to fall. You just fall. You cannot finish a book without closing its chapters. If you want to go on, then you have to leave the past as you turn the pages. Love is not destroyed by a single failure or won by a single caress. It is a lifetime venture in which we are always learning, discovering and growing. The greatest irony of love is letting go when you need to hold on and holding on when you need to let go

stay happy and kept smiling.. life is still good no matter how it treat you in any shape or form..
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    it might be nonsense story yes..but in a way its a lesson to everyone as well or an eye opener

Everything happens for the best. If the person you love doesn't love you back, dont be afraid to love someone else again, for you'll never know unless you give it a try. You'll never love a person unless you risk for love. Love strives in hurting. If you dont get hurt, you dont learn how to love. Love doesnt hurt all the time, though the hurting is still there to test you and help you grow. Dont find love, let love find you. That is why it is called falling in love because you dont force yourself to fall. You just fall. You cannot finish a book without closing its chapters. If you want to go on, then you have to leave the past as you turn the pages. Love is not destroyed by a single failure or won by a single caress. It is a lifetime venture in which we are always learning, discovering and growing. The greatest irony of love is letting go when you need to hold on and holding on when you need to let go

stay happy and kept smiling.. life is still good no matter how it treat you in any shape or form..

thank you.... I appreciate everyone...

Hi, First relax.... No one is here to judge you. It sounds to me like you've had a very traumatic past... I don't know your history. But I do know its horrible being alone.... That's how it is for all of us.... You're not I'll your scared because in the past makes you scared and cautious..... So dating sites are a huge thing to jump into.... Though I bow down to the member that suggested it because I know he is a very smart cookie!!! You need first to accept yourself. And realize the past has finished... What you do now will shape your future! I mean that's why your posting isn't it? To try and get some sense and love back into your life? It's some thing we all crave? In fact I'd even say need.... When the time is right and only then will you be able to move forward right now. Look after you! Learn to laugh and learn to love and that love needs to start with YOU! When you're ready then come back and we'll move you forward... Right now Forgive Forget and let go..... Hope to catch u soon.. Best Wishes.....

Trusted Member

Wow !

Moy, that was good.

Actually i'm good.. But there are times like now that those negative feelings strike and made me feel horrible... it lasts for days and i'm back to normal again....
    Maybe yes i'm not move on. maybe yes i hate him still, for making my life misery, maybe yes I am still hatin gmore for making my son feel rejected for him having new family and not doing his responsiblity to his kid. I'm not financially bothered if he don't give It's just that the feeling our kid have...

I'm a dreamer, way back but when i'm with him my life stopped. contented to be a full time mother. but now I'm back with my old self.. And fulfilling everything I dreamed of.

Yes right.. I should love my self first.. but I do LOVE MYSELF MORE NOW that i can't trust any man.. all i can see to them is BETRAYAL.. CHEATER,LIAR. omg I also can feel/think I am a man hater after all.. He is my ONLY BOYFRIEND (my husband) I should move on move on move on..lotsa of pushing to move on iim sure.. That I need..

I'm not really looking for some... you guys here being friendly is enough for me . The time you take to read and write your response mean so much to me. I don't want to hurt someone so i guess I have this huge wall.to stop whatever i have or wants and back out.

Dating site is ok yes I understand. When my cousin arrive here few weeks ago. Her husband is foriegner she open a new account for me at... HOT or NOT.. CherryBLOSSom.. and she txted me after few days if i have or talking to some people.. i told her that i deactivated all. i find it a waste of time talking , asking, answering, bragging etc. some are kind of pervert.sorry but thats how i find some of people there.. so I deactivated.

Wish one day someday I can write here SOmething new something that is happy right RHOSE!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Wow !

Moy, that was good.
    hello Graham

its was my personal experience i was there so i know exactly how it feels its not easy either when you are feeling down and hurt and you feel everyone is cheering you up its normal and when the time your alone..not good either but time heal believe me it works..

Love will come in your own time..dont find it

moreover, Only love can hurt your heart, fill you with desire or tear you apart. Only love can make you cry and only love knows why. If you are not ready to cry, if your not ready to take that risk, or feel the pain, then your not ready to fall in love. There was a time in our lives when we became afraid to fall in love because every time we do, we get hurt. Then I figured thats why its called falling in love. When you decide to love, allow it to grow. When you promise to love, refuse to let it die.

let it find you

lastly i think Love is like a knife. It can stab the heart or it can carve wonderful images into the soul that always last for a lifetime. Love is supposed to be the most wonderful feeling. IT should inspire you and give you joy and strength. Sometimes the things that give you joy can also hurt you in the end.

Hello Lhailhani
    Girl try filipinofriendfinder where i met my husband, the people there are serious and friendly.

Actually i'm good.. But there are times like now that those negative feelings strike and made me feel horrible... it lasts for days and i'm back to normal again....
    Maybe yes i'm not move on. maybe yes i hate him still, for making my life misery,
    when you felt like that take a deep breath just remember Love is not destroyed by a single failure or won by a single caress. It is a lifetime venture in which we are always learning, discovering and growing. The greatest irony of love is letting go when you need to hold on and holding on when you need to let go. We lose someone we love only when we are destined to find someone else who can love us even more than we can love ourselves. On falling out of love, take some time to heal and then get back on the horse. Dont ever make the same mistake of riding the same one that threw you the first time. To love is to risk rejection; to live is to risk dying, to hope is to risk failure. But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is risking nothing. To reach for another is to risk involvement, to expose your feelings is to expose true self; to love is to risk not to be loved in return. i been there andi know exactly what its like..and how you feel stay strong and keep smiling

Wow Moy, even with your words felt like you were talking to me. Lol :P

Lhailhani, I too was afraid to fall in love because I was afraid of getting hurt. But Moy is right, once your heart is open, it will come to you. In my case, it didn't work out. But it doesn't mean I'll forever close my heart to love ever again. I know there will be days I'll get worried and afraid (afraid that no one will ever love me, afraid of being hurt again, etc) but still, it's all part of the trade and we have to accept it in order to find what's true. Life is beautiful, and these emotions are a part of life.

Don't push away people in your life because you never know, the right one may already be there or he might have already came but you missed him because of all these. I know it's really hard because I'm going through some things myself too, but we need to hang on and hope for the best.

i been there on that route softmollowgum soi i completely know how it feel and what she undergo in term of emotional aspect..no doubt it is hard but once you get there its easy believe me

Quote Originally Posted by moy View Post
    when you felt like that take a deep breath just remember love is not destroyed by a single failure or won by a single caress. It is a lifetime venture in which we are always learning, discovering and growing. The greatest irony of love is letting go when you need to hold on and holding on when you need to let go. We lose someone we love only when we are destined to find someone else who can love us even more than we can love ourselves. On falling out of love, take some time to heal and then get back on the horse. Dont ever make the same mistake of riding the same one that threw you the first time. To love is to risk rejection; to live is to risk dying, to hope is to risk failure. But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is risking nothing. To reach for another is to risk involvement, to expose your feelings is to expose true self; to love is to risk not to be loved in return. i been there andi know exactly what its like..and how you feel:jump: Stay strong and keep smiling

thank you so much...

Quote Originally Posted by softmallowgum View Post

Lhailhani, I too was afraid to fall in love because I was afraid of getting hurt. But Moy is right, once your heart is open, it will come to you. In my case, it didn't work out. But it doesn't mean I'll forever close my heart to love ever again. I know there will be days I'll get worried and afraid (afraid that no one will ever love me, afraid of being hurt again, etc) but still, it's all part of the trade and we have to accept it in order to find what's true. Life is beautiful, and these emotions are a part of life.

Don't push away people in your life because you never know, the right one may already be there or he might have already came but you missed him because of all these. I know it's really hard because I'm going through some things myself too, but we need to hang on and hope for the best.
    oh yes.. thats true.. and I MASTER THAT PUSHING PEOPLE AWAY.. whewww...

i been there on that route softmollowgum soi i completely know how it feel and what she undergo in term of emotional aspect..no doubt it is hard but once you get there its easy believe me

its your own self that could help you lhailhani am afraid no one else

I'm a dreamer, way back but when i'm with him my life stopped. contented to be a full time mother. but now I'm back with my old self.. And fulfilling everything I dreamed of.

Yes right.. I should love my self first.. but I do LOVE MYSELF MORE NOW that i can't trust any man.. all i can see to them is BETRAYAL.. CHEATER,LIAR. omg I also can feel/think I am a man hater after all.. He is my ONLY BOYFRIEND (my husband) I should move on move on move on..lotsa of pushing to move on iim sure.. That I need..

I'm not really looking for some... you guys here being friendly is enough for me . The time you take to read and write your response mean so much to me. I don't want to hurt someone so i guess I have this huge wall.to stop whatever i have or wants and back out.

Dating site is ok yes I understand. When my cousin arrive here few weeks ago. Her husband is foriegner she open a new account for me at... HOT or NOT.. CherryBLOSSom.. and she txted me after few days if i have or talking to some people.. i told her that i deactivated all. i find it a waste of time talking , asking, answering, bragging etc. some are kind of pervert.sorry but thats how i find some of people there.. so I deactivated.

Wish one day someday I can write here SOmething new something that is happy right RHOSE!
    hi! I may not know your story and how you've been through but I hope you give yourself the time to reflect and forgive the one who've hurt you and yourself. I know it sounds easy but it's a lot of hardwork. It's hard to forgive someone but if you will try hard it will unload a burden as heavy as the world and you'll find life a lot brighter. Love yourself, that's easy thing to say. How can you truly love yourself if you can't even love other people? If you still have hate in your heart, you can't open yourself to love. Take small steps to a much better you, free from anger, hatred, pity, and bitterness. See the world as a colorful world, look at men with new interest, that not all men are the same. There are lots of good men who will treat you right, who will respect you for who you are. Don't close your door to possibilities, life is too short to live it on pain and anger. We all undergo painful experience in our life, but don't let stop you from reaching out for a better and brighter future. Life is beautiful, it is a gift.
    love makes life worth living

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnote143 View Post
    hi! I may not know your story and how you've been through but I hope you give yourself the time to reflect and forgive the one who've hurt you and yourself. I know it sounds easy but it's a lot of hardwork. It's hard to forgive someone but if you will try hard it will unload a burden as heavy as the world and you'll find life a lot brighter. Love yourself, that's easy thing to say. How can you truly love yourself if you can't even love other people? If you still have hate in your heart, you can't open yourself to love. Take small steps to a much better you, free from anger, hatred, pity, and bitterness. See the world as a colorful world, look at men with new interest, that not all men are the same. There are lots of good men who will treat you right, who will respect you for who you are. Don't close your door to possibilities, life is too short to live it on pain and anger. We all undergo painful experience in our life, but don't let stop you from reaching out for a better and brighter future. Life is beautiful, it is a gift.

I understand what you mean... I will try..

Thank you so much all.

Hi again thought Id just pop in and see how you were doing? I understand youre fearful.... You're absolutely right! Some men are total shits..... (Please excuse language) But I can assure you not all of us are!

Choosing a partner is very hard after all we are all different needs and wants.... The thing is life is not a race..... So don't panic and grab the first person and hang on!!!! Take your time don't look for love. Look for a person you can trust and rely on. When u find the right one. You'll know it... If you have doubts trust your instincts and walk away. Don't look back...

Make male friends ..... See who treats you the best. Find a person that respects you and treats you like a princess.... Don't settle for second best!!! Ever...... Remember all relationships teach us things. Learn from each experience.... But never forget. Your important and deserve love and respect always.... I'll keep an eye on this thread. Good luck and best wishes...... Regards Stu.

ok ... I'll keep you posted. bout my story.. sounds mmmm not ok. haha... but i will try guys... i know most of you here been through so much from thier past. So i want to learn for you. I know also that i am still young and a long way to go for me.

No worries I'm not settling for second choice. and i am not in a hurry too.. Just that sometimes i am so depress.. but im fine now back to normal and work making me busy and sleepless night again.. well keep u posted.

Thread Information