Actually i'm good.. But there are times like now that those negative feelings strike and made me feel horrible... it lasts for days and i'm back to normal again....
Maybe yes i'm not move on. maybe yes i hate him still, for making my life misery, maybe yes I am still hatin gmore for making my son feel rejected for him having new family and not doing his responsiblity to his kid. I'm not financially bothered if he don't give It's just that the feeling our kid have...

I'm a dreamer, way back but when i'm with him my life stopped. contented to be a full time mother. but now I'm back with my old self.. And fulfilling everything I dreamed of.

Yes right.. I should love my self first.. but I do LOVE MYSELF MORE NOW that i can't trust any man.. all i can see to them is BETRAYAL.. CHEATER,LIAR. omg I also can feel/think I am a man hater after all.. He is my ONLY BOYFRIEND (my husband) I should move on move on move on..lotsa of pushing to move on iim sure.. That I need..

I'm not really looking for some... you guys here being friendly is enough for me . The time you take to read and write your response mean so much to me. I don't want to hurt someone so i guess I have this huge wall.to stop whatever i have or wants and back out.

Dating site is ok yes I understand. When my cousin arrive here few weeks ago. Her husband is foriegner she open a new account for me at... HOT or NOT.. CherryBLOSSom.. and she txted me after few days if i have or talking to some people.. i told her that i deactivated all. i find it a waste of time talking , asking, answering, bragging etc. some are kind of pervert.sorry but thats how i find some of people there.. so I deactivated.

Wish one day someday I can write here SOmething new something that is happy right RHOSE!